Hunting Stereotypes

Five Seasons

How about the "tree stand sleeper" my brother in law is natorious for dozing off and then getting caught when deer show up. I'm the guy that likes to b in his stand 1hr before it starts to get lite out...maybe that's why he ends up fallin asleep, we wake up too early so i can get in there.

• Like 1

I am the white liar gun buyer.  rest of my crew we have noisy Ned (the Farter) buy it all Bob & the snack master

My dad is too. Thats how i got a Savage 116 Safari Express .300 Win Mag when I was 6 months old. He bought it my mom freaked out and he said it was for me when I was old enough to hunt. He thought it wasn't a bad deal when he got it for 500 bucks at a going out of business sale. Now that the 300s are going for $1200 on gun broker he's telling me he's changed his mind.

• Like 1

My dad is too. Thats how i got a Savage 116 Safari Express .300 Win Mag when I was 6 months old. He bought it my mom freaked out and he said it was for me when I was old enough to hunt. He thought it wasn't a bad deal when he got it for 500 bucks at a going out of business sale. Now that the 300s are going for $1200 on gun broker he's telling me he's changed his mind.

yup

I started bow hunting back in 1993 started with a $120 compete setup Martin black panther

have gone through SEVERAL bows since then now I have around $1200-$1500 in my Mathews ZXT

& my wife thinks I am still shooting the Martin

• Like 1

yup

I started bow hunting back in 1993 started with a $120 compete setup Martin black panther

have gone through SEVERAL bows since then now I have around $1200-$1500 in my Mathews ZXT

& my wife thinks I am still shooting the Martin

Yeah I'll admit to being the fart guy on occasion. But it's ok, I stay warmer on cold days, and I swear I've farted a couple bucks in! And I have perfected it to the point that my a$$ sounds better than my grunt call! I can make all the calls too! Big buck, small buck, doe and fawn bleats, tending grunts. Currently working on the snort wheeze!

• Like 4

Yeah I'll admit to being the fart guy on occasion. But it's ok, I stay warmer on cold days, and I swear I've farted a couple bucks in! And I have perfected it to the point that my a$$ sounds better than my grunt call! I can make all the calls too! Big buck, small buck, doe and fawn bleats, tending grunts. Currently working on the snort wheeze!

:stinker:  :rofl:   

I hunt with a guy who is a bunch of those characters rolled into one. He brings enough food, on morning hunts, to feed 5 people, he rubs dirt broken pine twigs, apples etc… all over himself he falls asleep on a regular basis and while we walk to our stands I have to constantly tell him to shut the hell up!! 

• Like 1