WMU 3M Hunting

johnny62

• 8 months later...

Shotgun or muzzleloader only during Gun season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just looking at the Stewart website. It used to say "no rifles or hand guns (except muzzleloaders)" as you posted......now it says "except .22 cal pistols" it says nothing about muzzleloaders.....What's up with that?

Can I use my muzzleloader there? With the shotgun to they want buckshot used or can I use shotgun slugs?

With the shotgun to they want buckshot used or can I use shotgun slugs?

I do believe buckshot is illegal to use for deer hunting however I might be wrong since I don't deer hunt with a shotgun and it has been awhile since I reviewed the hunting regs on the subject

So I can use my Savage220 slug gun

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By USMC_Hunt
      Hey, I missed out on getting a doe tag for 3M as I am very new to NY, just moved up here from NC.  From my understanding people can trade tags?  I have a bear tag, but not much else to trade, anyone want to trade?
    • By johnny62
      Does anyone hunt deer in Bashakill?  Looking for confirm there are no special permits needed and that you can use a rifle.  Any tips/info would be appreciated.

Thanks
    • By ALG11
      Hey,
      I know it's late into the season for this but I'm just feeling it out for the future. I'm new to hunting, and I live in Brooklyn. I have a couple of friends in 3s that hunt but its not that easy to coordinate with them. Anybody closer to Brooklyn that would possibly be looking to partake when possible. I have no problem traveling a bit if timing is right. I also own a trailer in nj that is about 15 minutes from Orange County and from what I heard there is state land there but I have no information about it. Oh btw I have bow and I'm In the process of going through the nyc process in order to be able to purchase a firearm. Hoping to lease some land next season if a good group forms. good luck out there tomorrow and every other day. Thanks
    • By cschultz2294
      Hi, my name is chris and im looking for a place for my father and I to hunt this up coming rifle season from upper orange county (warwick, chester, pine island) to about mid roscoe county ( or anywhere within equal distance). We've tried state land and hadnt have much luck, and unfortuatly the farmers around here are worried about insurence. PLEASE HELP!!
    • By Dunc08
      I recently moved to westchester county from vermont
      last spring. I am looking to hunt rifle and the closest I can find is orange county. doing some research i really only see storm king state park and sterling forest. I am not finding very much information on either of these if anyone knows any other places in that area, or how good these areas are would be much appreciated, thank you.