Black Friday Cell Camera Sale

phade

I have been setting up people on this forum with cell cameras for a few months. I have a few extra that I'd like to offer up for sale for Black Friday with a nice twist to it. I have another running thread on this, but its more informational and not so much for sale details. Sample pics are actual text pics. The pics saved to the SD card will be much higher resolution/clarity.

These are cell cameras made by BMC. They work off of At&T SIM cards and you DO NOT need to have At&T cell phones to have these work for you. I have a Verizon cell phone, for example.

I will offer up a camera (or two), along with SD cards, AND I will provide the At&T SIM card. Once I get your cell number, you literally need to do nothing but turn the camera on and set it in the woods. You will need to re-up the At&T plan when your text package runs out, but that's like paying a bill online.

$190 per cam shipped COUS, with Paypal gift (or add the fees).

This sale will be good until EOD Friday.

post-575-0-81468500-1448475985_thumb.jpg

post-575-0-02341500-1448476005_thumb.jpg

post-575-0-30015300-1448476022_thumb.jpg

post-575-0-78881000-1448476031_thumb.jpg

post-575-0-62578300-1448476038_thumb.jpg

Edited by phade
  • Like 4

Phade - quick questions:

1. What kind of batteries do these run on? How's the battery life?

2. What is "paypal gift"? I can pay by credit card? can I just send a check to you?

3. I have iPhone 5 (Sprint), will this work for me?

4. If I don't put the cam out for a while, how would this work? I may not care to put it out until next Summer.

THANKS!

I got one earlier this year , the lady at the store knew exactly what plan i wanted ,it ended up costing me 27 dollars for 1000 pictures , you wont have to worry about running out for awhile but i believe she said it was 5 dollars for every 200 pictures once the 1000 runs out.

How does the data plan work....I know i read about this in am earlier thread but Cant seem to find it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Your location says Buffalo ,if thats the case , the AT&T store on niagara falls boulevard by the 290 is where i went and the lady knew exactly what to do and taught the first guy i talked to who didn't have a clue at first. 

How does the data plan work....I know i read about this in am earlier thread but Cant seem to find it

Your location says Buffalo ,if thats the case , the AT&T store on niagara falls boulevard by the 290 is where i went and the lady knew exactly what to do and taught the first guy i talked to who didn't have a clue at first.

What plan did you get??

What plan did you get??

I don't know what is was called, i just told them what i was doing and she set me up . I could PM you the phone number it uses so you can tell them to look it up so they know what you want.

Phade - quick questions:

1. What kind of batteries do these run on? How's the battery life?

2. What is "paypal gift"? I can pay by credit card? can I just send a check to you?

3. I have iPhone 5 (Sprint), will this work for me?

4. If I don't put the cam out for a while, how would this work? I may not care to put it out until next Summer.

THANKS!

Battery life is good for a cell cam (AA). my FIL doesnt get tons of pics but he has been on the same set for two months and still going fine. I generally run 4 to 6 weeks on higher volume areas. Overall average would be two months. It will text you this really awesome broken english message that batteries are low. Itll also address you as "Honey". I kid you not. China man has a sense of humor.

Paypal gift is as described. You can also add the paypal fees if you want protection, although enough people here have verified my ability to deliver on said product/service.

Yes, your cell phone doesnt matter as long as it is a smart phone.

You can buy cams now and get sim card when you are ready at att store.

Edited by phade

200 text for 5, 1000 for 10, unlimited for 20. Its prepaid so no contract. Also in times of nonuse, you can buy a 5 dollar package once each 59 days to keep the sim card active on network.

In the spirit of Black Friday, how much for 2 with SIM cards all set up. Don't need any pre paid minutes- won't use them until next summer. I can pick up and pay cash. Thanks

190 is the price including SIM per cam with shipping. SIM will be loaded with the 200 text

Between the cam and dealing with the att store, and having it ready to go out of box, its a good deal.

I will knock 10 off overall for no shipping. If you wont use SIMs, i will knock some off as you will nees to do that when you plan to use the cam in the sunmer. We can PM on that. What I am offering now are the cams with SIMs because these two are ready to go now.

Edited by phade

No idea when my ability to get these cams ends. Itll take bursts, but cell cams cannot send all bursts. Usually just the first in a series.

Ok, shoot me a PM. I'd like to buy one. Still undecided as to when I'll start using it. Probably the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One question I have is what technology does the camera work off of? GSM, 2G, 3G, 4G? Reason I ask is because ATT is phasing out gsm and 2g by some point in 2016.

Att posted one memo about this years ago and the cam companies run rampant with it as a sales tactic. It was supposed to be 2014, then 2015, then 2016 and now people are saying 2017. If you understand the industry, 2g towers arent going anywhere anytime soon. If att ever gets "rid" of them, theyll be leased out towers.

These cams are 2g but forward compatible meaning theyll work on the 3g towers but at the speed limits of 2g. short answer...it wont impact operation.

Last question, so the off season will we need to pay the $5 every 59 days or can you activate / deactivate any time ? I would plan on using it for 6 months, so just curious the best plan of action is. Thanks for Intel

You can buy a text package every 59 days or let it lapse and get a new SIM. cheap enough and less pain to just pay 5 bucks every two months in the "off season".