Black Friday Hunting Deals

Five Seasons

DICKs honors the Field and Stream coupons so I went to DICKs in Webster . They had a Wesson #8 grinder for originally $119.99 on sale for $74.98 with a $30  rebate . I picked up a couple other things as I had a $25 off $110 , a coupon for 150 points and a $10 Rewards slip . I have as grinder but the Wesson looked to be better and has a sausage stuffer . I didn't do too bad . There were some negative reviews on the grinder .

I didn't see the Ollie's ad or I would have driven to Henrietta instead of Irondequoit . 

dick sporting goods all regular priced ammo buy one get second 50% off

Went to the one in Webster and eastview and both were out of the hornady whitetail in 30-06 I was looking for. Got a sweat Syracuse hoody that was $20 marked down from $60. Wife put me the poor house on under armor workout gear.

Other deal I missed was a 3.5-10 40mm Leopold vx3 for $299 after rebate at cabelas. Sold out...

Edited by Belo
  • Like 1

My wife happened to be near the Henrietta Ollies when I saw Phade's post. She picked up 2. They still had some as of 12:00.

Thanks Phade!!

I called Ollie's in Henrietta last night . They had 2 left . I stopped in today and grabbed them up and while I was at it joined "Ollie's Army Bargain Battalion " . 

• Like 1

Gotta love Ollies..I find killer deals in there year round…Last year, I found Scent Away scent killer spray for $2.99 per bottle, bought the last 4 they had. Found heavy camo face masks (not the light mesh stuff) for $3.99 each and heavy wool hunting socks for $2.99.