You might have a problem if...

phade

You need a cell cam. Not a trace from ollies.

I know, but I thought for the cabbage these could go in a few less secure spots but alas; I'm now posting from the Walden Ave location of Ollies and they sold out 5 minutes ago. Damn the luck.........

We'll have to talk cell cam particulars shortly after the holidays.

Im lucky, The company i work for sells batteries and i get them at cost, I buy a case of 96 at a time and it doesnt even come close to half that.

I'm luckier there's a place in Rochester that recycles one time use cameras , they have tractor trailer loads of AA batteries that are about 90% charged. They let us take 5 gallon buckets of them ,have to test them as about one in ten are dead.

And yes people must still buy one time use cameras .....

• Like 1

I've tried all the different types of batteries.  cost more but i have the best luck and use from Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries otherwise I'm using a rechargeable battery pack.  so far the Duracell Quantum (red band) ones are doing well though.  Lithium rocks the others in late season cold weather though.

• Like 1