Score my dads 2008 buck

Hock3y24

Going to get my dads buck scored from 2008 as a suprise for him. He's not one to care about size but I think he will like knowing. First question how do i get it officially scored? And secondly what does everyone think he scores. This is a hell of a deer for 7s Broome county.

post-3446-0-62452900-1448744038_thumb.jp

post-3446-0-02382700-1448744074_thumb.jp

I may be wrong, but to have a finished mount scored and be entered into one of those books, it would have to be x-rayed to make sure the skull plate hasn't been altered.....doesn't sound like you have any intention of entering it into a book, but something that may be of importance to some......I'll say 130 give or take a few.

You can have a mount scored without it being x-rayed, the rack just has to feel solid and not feel like it has a split skull. Never heard the x-ray idea before, that's a first.

I have it at high 130's, low 140's. Definitely worth having a NYSBBC measurer score it, our minimum gun typical is 140. We have a banquet every year where we show off bucks entered that scoring season. It's a good time and once in a lifetime for most, so if your interested I would jump on it.