Democrats Are The Party Of Gun Control.

They're yelling a lot for more of it today.

Take note if you own a firearm!!!

A 53-46 vote

The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11:
"CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries".

By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution.

This is that brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around...reloading.

Now, which 46 Senators voted to destroy us? Well, let their names become known ! See below . If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 "legis..traitors". vote against them.

In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the Veterans United Network States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.

The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty." The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.  Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.:

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Folks, this needs to be circulated. These DEMOCRAT Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.

46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.  The VAST MAJORITY are DEMOCRATS!

DON'T TELL ME THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT THE PARTY OF GUN CONTROL!!

• Like 2

Obama is the 1st US President to hold Chairman position of the UN Security Council. Borderline illegal, if not unethical, for a President to have so much power. His disregard for the law may be a different subject, but not a separate issue. Knowing the responsibilities of that position & the way Obama twists logic & perverts laws to suit his ideological agenda, I'd say there is substantial cause for concern. Even though the UNSC largely deals with nuclear proliferation, here the topic is small arms & the 2nd Amendment, which Obama hates & the Democrats voted to place under the mercy of the U.N. I believe the UN is, for the most part, corrupt & ineffective, but not harmless to America's sovereignty. Ya see, Obama doesn't consider himself an American as much as a citizen of the world. He believes the USA needs to be knocked off its pedestal & hopes that one day world law will trump US law. Therein lies the danger. In closing , let us all be reminded of the Fast & Furious scandal, where Obama & that rat Eric Holder transported small arms, internationally, illegally, lost track of them & then later we found out that one of our US border agents was killed by said weapon. They don't know WTH they are doing. Why doesn't the UN or NATO set up shop in Syria or a bordering country to offer security & humanitarian aid IN THE REGION. That would help with the so called refugee crisis. Isn't that what they are for, to control this type of madness on the world stage? Thinking back I now recall Kofi Annan and the Oil for Food scandal. Google that one. Yeah, the UN sucks....in my opinion.

It's pretty obvious Democrats are the party of gun hatred, but I've actually been chastised by hunters on this site for pointing it out.  I believe they are still casting votes for them in spite of their anti gun agenda.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/11/25/114-house-democrats-urge-obama-sidestep-congress-gun-control/

The New World Order: one enormous communist government ruling the planet. That's the goal.

Mr. Obama is in Paris pushing hard for it as we type, under the guise of 'climate change' talks. He would like to be the king, and George Soros would like to see him seated in that position.

Some of the politicians may want to give away our sovereignty, but I'm hopeful that the citizens of this country will wake up and fight back. It's not too late.

It's time for new leadership in the US.

• Like 3

I have little hope they will wake up before it's too late

The Progressives will never change their positions, but I'm seeing some real concern among some of the younger folks who have never bothered to vote before. This is where my hope lies.

I work in construction and see quite a few young working people in my daily travels. I make a point of bringing up politics and I'm not shy about voicing my opinion. A lot of them seem to be getting excited about the upcoming presidential election, and they're telling their friends.

In a very real sense it's going to come down to the numbers of people who show up to vote: The working and productive contributors vs the non-working takers.

The Progressives will never change their positions, but I'm seeing some real concern among some of the younger folks who have never bothered to vote before. This is where my hope lies.

I work in construction and see quite a few young working people in my daily travels. I make a point of bringing up politics and I'm not shy about voicing my opinion. A lot of them seem to be getting excited about the upcoming presidential election, and they're telling their friends.

In a very real sense it's going to come down to the numbers of people who show up to vote: The working and productive contributors vs the non-working takers.

Many of those younger voters don't realize how much their vote can sway the election into the right direction (no pun intended). My wife hates politics and refuses to vote I have tried anything and everything to get her to go in with me but she just doesn't want too. I have tried for the past 10 years to get her to vote but for the life of me I can't get her out there. I hope more of the younger generation is waking up because the country's debt is going to be their problem to fix.

• Like 1

Hatred of politics is a very good reason to vote.  Vote for those who have the country's best interest in mind and shun all who practice self serving politics.

Also, someone once said, "You may not take any interest in politics, but politics is certainly taking an interest in you!".  It's best to keep informed about what the politicians have in mind for you, and vote against any that you don't agree with.

The Demarcate, Liberal Progressives, are tearing down the very fiber that this country was founded on. Freedom insured by The US Constitution, and people willing to Protect & die for it. They say there the party of diversity They are Not. They say they are for Women They are Not. They say the are for Freedom & America, They are Not. Today they are downing Prayer, they want to infringe on our 2nd Amendment Rights. They are leading this Country into the toilet. I don't think America can take anymore of there Leadership or Lack of. I think people in our country have the right to Speak, Pray or Not, and the right to bare arms. Protect ourselves and our Family, and those around us that need protecting. Everything I stand for They DON"T.

• Like 2

Most of you speak of how evil the Democrats are and how they are going about ruining the country yet just today the Republican party, the party who wants everyone who will listen to their Fox News broadcasted nonsense about how they will do whatever it takes to protect America from terrorists refused to even allow discussion on a bill that would keep people listed on government watch lists from purchasing guns. Now tell me who is the real danger to America? 

• Like 1

It sickens me to reply to your posts, but this one is real easy.  If the government can restrict people on some list from buying guns, they will see to it that anyone they don't want to own one is put on the list.  It's that simple.

When the law allows people to contest being on the list, prior to being put on it, allowing Constitutional due process, then maybe it would legal.

What the dumbass Democrats want is not legal.  It's tyranny.  Get it?  And since you have asked, I'll tell you.  The Democrats are the REAL danger to America!

• Like 6

Most of you speak of how evil the Democrats are and how they are going about ruining the country yet just today the Republican party, the party who wants everyone who will listen to their Fox News broadcasted nonsense about how they will do whatever it takes to protect America from terrorists refused to even allow discussion on a bill that would keep people listed on government watch lists from purchasing guns. Now tell me who is the real danger to America? 

That is only part of the bill. In every bill there is always something the other side (left or right wing) want that is to try and sway those on the fence that could careless about the other stuff within the bill so it will get passed.

• Like 1

So allowing terrorists to be able to arm themaelms is fine with you? And I sicken you?

True terrorists on that list will not pass a NICS check because there is plenty of real evidence in NICS to deny their gun purchase.  I'm concerned about responsible Americans that are on that list by mistake and have no legal recourse to get off of it!

People like you have been screaming for years about offending terrorists with allegations and suspicions of harmful intentions.  You, and yours, are the ones who have made it possible for them to be in this country in the first place.  The FBI has thousands of these people on the radar and is tracking them.  Why the hell are they TRACKING them?  If they are a threat, they should be arrested!  But people like you would protest that as a violation of their rights.

Meanwhile you scream for the violation of a responsible citizen's right to defend themselves from the danger people like you have put them in.

YES, you sicken me!

• Like 1

So allowing terrorists to be able to arm themaelms is fine with you? And I sicken you?

I don't want terrorists in this country to be able to arm themselves. Hell, I don't want terrorists in this country at all.

You're missing the forest for the trees, though. The piece of legislation you mention is specifically intended to give the Federal government the power to decide who in this country will be allowed to own a gun. That's NOT the job of the Federal government, and in fact it absolutely runs contrary to the powers of that governing body. They're supposed to defend the Constitution, not nullify it.

The people who write and propose this kind of legislation consider me a terrorist because I'm a white male gun owner with a constitutionally conservative mindset who refuses to go along with their 'grand plan'. They really need to rethink their definition of "terrorist", because I've never hurt anyone except in self-defense.

• Like 2

When have I ever posted anything about the "treatment" of terrorist suspects as being offensive? Your line of thinking must be the result of your parents being brother and sister. And if I sicken someone like you then I can consider my day a success.  

Your professed support for Democrats vs hatred of the Conservative Right and the NRA speak for themselves.  Your ad hominem attacks also identify you as a low IQ Leftist Progressive, the kind that support what I described.

Consider your day a huge success, if that gives you chills up your legs.  You seem to be more and more perverted with each post.

I would bet VJP that even while sleeping my IQ far succeeds his. Since when does ones dislikes equate to the level of ones IQ? I imagine that besides being a product of in-breeding he has also suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury because no person in their right mind would ever argue against any law that would result in making it harder for the sworn enemies of their country to acquire arms to kill their fellow citizens.

I would bet VJP that even while sleeping my IQ far succeeds his. Since when does ones dislikes equate to the level of ones IQ? I imagine that besides being a product of in-breeding he has also suffered some sort of traumatic brain injury because no person in their right mind would ever argue against any law that would result in making it harder for the sworn enemies of their country to acquire arms to kill their fellow citizens.

You're showing your low I.Q. again.

#1.  It's exceeds, not succeeds.

#2.  I.Q. does not change when one is asleep.

#3.  The Leftist mindset is possibly some sort of mental disorder caused by low I.Q.

#4.  Ad hominem attacks rather that addressing the facts presented.

#5.  Complete lack of understanding of the opposition to bad legislation, that will not do what it claims, while completely supporting it without a clue what harm it will do.

#6. Run on sentence without any punctuation that becomes impossible to understand.

You lost the bet.  Pay up.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 2

When was that said? Who said make it easier?

There's nothing wrong with deeper background checks. But, that will not help stop foreign terrorism! The two ass wads that committed that atrocity in CA on Wednesday were squeaky clean, according to BG check. What did that do? Ask the families of the people who went though that ordeal.

There's a thread around here that I cannot find right now about Obama has the tools to get most of the filth off the street but he does nothing. No politician really does.

The only thing gun control does it take guns from the people who have a legal right to own them.

Do you really think Jack Eyed Joe who can't legally own a firearm won't be able to get one anyway? You think the scum bags that want to decimate our country won't be able to get illegal guns? So where do you sit in that one? The best way to concur a country is disarm the citizens.

That's what's going on. So are you are a part of a solution, or part of the problem?

Lets face it reality, Gun Control is not the answer. The CA Shooters, were stopped by good guys with Guns. They used guns to kill innocent people in a Gun free zone. Imagine a Gun free America, the amount of Victims that there will be! I can never understand why a Gun owner and hunter would embrace the Party that wants to disarm them. Think about the erosion of freedoms over the last 7yrs of Democratic Party. Harry Reid has stop more good bills for the best interest of the American People. The POTUS blame's You and us for the acts of others. If Gun control happens across America, there are going a whole lot more Killings. Ask yourself why would our so called Leader would want to make ISIS war easier, instead of harder. The Democrats & Liberal Progressives want to disarm an army while at war? take away ones right for self protection? Gun Control is away to make more victims.
  • Like 1