Are these all the same buck?

Fletch

Ok, I have three days I picked up a really nice buck(s) on one of my cams. I am really struggling to tell if this is one buck or two different ones at this point.

Pics are in 3 groups, 10/31, 11/21 and 11/22.

10/31

OCT31A_zpsdfbcn8sz.jpg

OCT21B_zpstsmofuez.jpg

11/21

NOV21A_zpsxu7nv38w.png

NOV21B_zpso5qzrllz.png

11/22

NOV22E_zpsbetqbkdn.jpg

NOV22D_zpssiyxvkpm.jpg

NOV22C_zpsqihyumou.jpg

• Like 2

The ones from 11-21 and 11-22 are the same deer for sure. Look at the main beam on the left side and you can tell easily. Hard to tell with the angle in the 10-31 pic but it could be the same one as that left main beam hooks in hard right in the first pic.

Either way, they are some studs and hope they are still hiding out there for you.or should I say hope HE is still out there

Edited by Zem18

One has been seen leaving the property 3 times in the last week before dawn heading into the town ballpark! Bedding up by the houses. If he does not get hit by a car, poached because the whole area knows now and I get lucky he screws up.........

On the pics it must be the angle but on pic 4 on his right side the first point back or I guess his G4 looks short compared to pic 5 that same point on that deer looks a lot longer? And on pic 5 for the life of me I can't count more than 10 points but on 1 he has 11 and one less than an inch for 12.

Edited by Fletch

A ten and a twelve. Two different bucks. And absolutely beautiful slob bucks! Ya gotta get a tag on one! Best of luck!

That is what I was thinking but staring at these pics so long in my tree stand on my phone and I can convince myself of anything!! lol

• Like 2