Super Bowl

DirtTime

What are you all doing?

Are you watching? Having a get together? Just me and the g/f here.

If you are having people over what are you serving? Easy way, order pizza and wings? Making your own food?

I wasn't going to even bother watching, but.... It's the big game.

I am making homemade medium and extra hot wings, store bought jumbo pizza bites, and pepperoni cheese and crackers for a basic snack.

• Like 1

every year my brother inlaw his wife and kids come over for the game and I cook a venison stew in the crock pot for 8-10hrs this year I'm also going to make some elk sausage on the grill with some peppers and onions on costanza rolls and my brother inlaw is making a cheese cake.

then ill cook hot dogs and fries for the kids

go broncos

• Like 2

One of my old fart retired buddies is coming over , along with The Mermaid's son and daughter in law...

I am doing BBQ baby back pork ribs, cut into singles for finger food...Besides that we're having chips and dips and the DIL ( who is Phillipina)  will probably make some of her homemade egg rolls.

And, of course BEER...Plus maybe a touch of SKULL VARNISH in a dried beef glass if the game gets exciting..

• Like 1

Wife , daughter , SIL

Pigs in the blanket, fruit with marshmallow dip, chicken wing dip , little meatballs that have grape jelly in them ( wtf ) , chips n salsa , oyster crackers made with dry rub.

A growler of beer for me , wine for the ladies and apple pie moonshine ( authentic) for all the adults.

I will be making some venison chili and probably be watching the game alone . Many folks like to drink and party then have to go to work in the am . Often several accidents when people are driving home from a friend's house . I'll take my chances alone . 

I will be making some venison chili and probably be watching the game alone . Many folks like to drink and party then have to go to work in the am . Often several accidents when people are driving home from a friend's house . I'll take my chances alone . 

Wow, Eddie. Guess the people you know have no self control with the booze.

As for the other food, I'm lovin" it! 

I don't drink but even if people drink in moderation there are people out there that don't and drive when they shouldn't.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Very true.

Looks everyone is going to have some good eats and enjoy the game.

Mine got a change up. Still doing my hot wings, but, the little woman decided she wanted garlic-parm instead of medium. No cracker plate now, salsa and chips. 

I read there were like 49 Super Bowls and only 44 Us presidents to date....I wonder how they got by those 5 years without that leadership?

same way we have for the past 7.....

We lost those 7 for sure.

So from these posts FSW and jjb will be wearing blue dresses hoping for a visit from Bill and serving "pretzel logs and cheese balls". 

Our neighborhood has a progressive Christmas party among five houses, we opt out of hosting that and have everyone for Super Bowl every year. I'm smoking a pork butt

Geeze, real...You don't have to get personal about your love life...

So what are you eating during the game ?