HEC body suit

Has anyone tried or know someone who has tried the HEC body suit that the pursuit channel is pushing real hard? They claim it all but eliminates the electronic pulses given off by all living things allowing you to go undetected to animals even at very close ranges allowing you to almost be able to sneak up and touch your game.I was wondering if it works half as good as on tv or is it just another money grab.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Got one as a gift last year and it does seem to work. Got a grey fox to trot right past me and didn't even flinch a couple weeks back. Also, in the blind last fall, turkeys, squirrels and song birds come a lot closer and linger for longer times and don't seem to care about me.

Beandog

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You can give off all the electric/magnetic emissions you can muster. The deer won't pick it up without the sensors for it. I've heard sharks have such sensors but I don't think deer do. The reason deer can't see blaze orange is because they don't have the optical sensors to perceive it. Deer are still apt to see you or smell you in your electro/magnetic blocking suit. But that's just my weird thinking and I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...