What Kind of Jordan's?

BizCT

They are mine. Bought around 2007 or 2008. Reason I asked is because I know some Jordan's go for $200 used or $400 used or thousands. I'm not a sneaker head, so I don't know what number they are. I was hoping someone could tell me so I can find out what the value is. I will probably sell them. I haven't worn them since 2008-2009 and only in gym playing basketball. They are mint (when dusted off) so I may just sell them and buy a gun or put towards a hunting trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There you have it.

Biz, if you are that bored go hunt some rabbits, or fox, or w/e, get out of the house dude!

I'm not bored at all. I'm barely ever home.

I may predator hunt Monday actually. Last day of fox and bobcat. You're really obsessed with my rabbit dinner, huh?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

They are mine. Bought around 2007 or 2008. Reason I asked is because I know some Jordan's go for $200 used or $400 used or thousands. I'm not a sneaker head, so I don't know what number they are. I was hoping someone could tell me so I can find out what the value is. I will probably sell them. I haven't worn them since 2008-2009 and only in gym playing basketball. They are mint (when dusted off) so I may just sell them and buy a gun or put towards a hunting trip

Hey I was asking you as well I know they are yours I just gave a guess.Like I said air jordans and you are correct a huge market on them.You did not say what size they are?

I did a quick search for them but didnt see anything. I guarantee someone is seeling that style on ebay. That will give u a good idea of what theyre worth.

Before i had kids i had tons of sneakers. I sold all my old jordans on ebay. Most i made off a pair was $200 but they were hard to find especially in size 13. I think i paid for a pheasant hunt with some of the sneakers i sold

I know every one needs to earn a living but why not take them a donate to a less fortunate Child/Student.I know thats what I would do with them even if worth 500 bucks I would still and you have no use for them so go back to your High School and give them up to your/old coach if still the coach.Just my 2 cents

• Like 1

Well the hype didn't last long. A friend of mine knows someone who owns a local sneaker shop that sells all the color and combos for Jordan's, some go for over $1k and sell out instantly. Yes, used sneakers.

Unfortunately for me, mine are Jumpmans and not worth much at all. Oh well.

Well the hype didn't last long. A friend of mine knows someone who owns a local sneaker shop that sells all the color and combos for Jordan's, some go for over $1k and sell out instantly. Yes, used sneakers.

Unfortunately for me, mine are Jumpmans and not worth much at all. Oh well.

Dust them off and donate them back to a school.

• Like 1

I had no idea that used sneakers could be worth so much.

Now I wish I had kept my 1962 vintage PF Flyers...

Are those worth a lot? Checked eBay and didn't see anything more than like $50 lol.

$50 will get a stitch of a Louboutin for the Mermaid!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld