SCOTUS Justice Scalia has died.

Mr VJP

I'm sure you have plenty of days left pygmy. I am worried not about myself but my son and his generation. I hope Obama doesn't get Eric fast and furious holder in as a scj

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Our kids ,grandkids, & great grand kids are all screwed!

• Like 1

Who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unbelievable. Nobody, Biz. He was just a pillar of everything we hold dear. He didn't affect YOU, right? So it's all good in your little world. But, you don't realize that a lot of the cases he heard & ruled on did have effects on you, & the rights you do nothing to defend. Huge effects. You ARE what is wrong with this country.

Unbelievable. Nobody, Biz. He was just a pillar of everything we hold dear. He didn't affect YOU, right? So it's all good in your little world. But, you don't realize that a lot of the cases he heard & ruled on did have effects on you, & the rights you do nothing to defend. Huge effects. You ARE what is wrong with this country.

I'm sorry, but I never heard the name before. I don't follow politics, only sports and local news.

I would bet anything that many other members don't know who this guy was either.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

I'm sorry, but I never heard the name before. I don't follow politics, only sports and local news.

I would bet anything that many other members don't know who this guy was either.

For the love of God, he was a United States Supreme Court Justice! You better know who he was! If you're right about most not knowing who he was, it's all over. I'd like to give this group more credit than that. Why do you follow sports, which has ZERO effect on you, but totally ignore "politics" which touches every aspect of your life? Ignore "politics" all you want, it's not ignoring you. You are a perfect sheep.

• Like 2

obama's not waiting, Bill. The late Justice wasn't even cold yet, & obama was talking about his replacement.

Obama is certainly going to try to slip someone in, but the senate can stop it. McConnell has said he would fight to prevent it, but his track record is not good when it comes to opposing Obama.

A recess appointment is the likely scenario but that's not permanent.

If Obama can install another anti-constitutional justice we could see a rewrite of the 2nd amendment, and it won't be pretty for the country as we know it.

• Like 3

I can't imagine how any American firearm owner, or hunter, doesn't know who Scalia was.

The man was the biggest defender and supporter of firearms and hunting this country has ever known.

If you are clueless, you owe it to the man to look him up and find out who he was.

• Like 7

For the love of God, he was a United States Supreme Court Justice! You better know who he was! If you're right about most not knowing who he was, it's all over. I'd like to give this group more credit than that. Why do you follow sports, which has ZERO effect on you, but totally ignore "politics" which touches every aspect of your life? Ignore "politics" all you want, it's not ignoring you. You are a perfect sheep.

Sorry to disappoint you.