If you had $500 to spend and...

Give or take a hundred, You wanted as many cams possible...

pretty good picture quality, but weren't looking for any awards...

Video capability...

what would your buy?

I am basically very busy and want you all to shop around for me.  Show the sites or stores you are finding the deals at. 

I'm new to this hunting thing and want to see antlers growing and fawns playing during the next few months.  Just for the enjoyment of watching them grow.

Thanks all!

It's rare for a cam deal right now. I'd buy a few different cams for vids and pics. Don't fall into a cheap cam trap. Big difference between a good cam on sale or clearance and a cheap cam.

A great video cam in my mind is black flash and not cheap. The browning btc7fhd is on eBay for 110. Red ir but solid vids. Pics lack crispness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really feeling the black flash but you pay for them. Have had good luck with Moultrie's and not so good luck with spypoint. those are the 2 that I run that were gifted to me.

Spypoint supposedly has a new 2016 cam that is off the charts performance wise - haven't seen pics yet, but apparently they poured a big pile of cash into developing it.

Very long battery life and very quick - multiple triggers per second - not pictures....triggers! I'm a bit interested to see it in the real-world, however.

Dicks and or Field and Stream has Cuddeback Ambush Country IR on sale from $199 to $89. Almost bought two, but just got one of them to replace a couple of my older ones. Just put it out tonight, so I don't know the picture quality, etc. But I love the other Cuddebacks that I have.