Yeti

sbuff

I had a bunch of gift cards and a lot of cabelas cash, I put it towards a yeti tundra 50. This is beyond impressive....I can get rid of any other cooler I have. This thing will out live me

• Like 6

I can't see buying a cooler but I Burned a gift card on a travel mug and I cannot believe how long it keeps coffee hot. Literally an hour and 45 minutes after I pour it and I can barely take a sip. Same thing with cold, my drink has ice in it hours later. Well worth the cash

• Like 2

I bought ten of the travel mugs, for gifts to the guys at work and the owners of the farm I hunt. Everyone loves them! Now for a short commute you'll have to start with your coffee at a drinkable temperature as they hold the temperature for a long time . But for long drives, hunting ,out on the boat , pour it in hot and you'll have hot coffee for a long long time.

One guy at work has a cooler and he's very pleased with it, he loads it up with ice and drinks and leaves it in his truck, stays cold for days in The summer heat and sun.

• Like 1

As I age I've found for many items I'd rather have one of the best to start with , than go through several lesser items only to end up with the best one eventually .

Buy the best cry only once .

• Like 2

I have ogled these for years but the price tag always held me back. I got a Mammoth cooler over the winter as a gift that is supposed to be like the Yetti. Price tag is about the same. I am dying to put it to the test.

I heard they ran a study between the yeti cup and a similar Walmart brand and the matched up real close....Walmart brand was 1/2 the cost...apparently yeti doesn't have a copy right yet their product is being duplicated and sold for alot less with an off brand name...just what a heard second hand...don't shoot the messanger.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have ogled these for years but the price tag always held me back. I got a Mammoth cooler over the winter as a gift that is supposed to be like the Yetti. Price tag is about the same. I am dying to put it to the test.

fill it with beer and bring it over. I'll help you in testing
  • Like 4

Inc. magazine a few issues back had a nice story about Yeti and the owners .

It was really well done , the owners worked hard, took a big chance and did well, I salute them !

And yes I read, Inc. , ever since my nephews company was rated #1 fastest growing financial company in the U.S. He's also very good bow hunter !

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up an Ozark Trail tumbler and it works pretty darn good so far.

I too like the Yeti owners - but I don't own one of their products. My wife has zero desire to let me buy one and she knows what they are and how much their coolers cost, so I'd be in trouble if it just appeared.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
19 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Sought this thread out because I was talking about Yetis with a friend and she told me that Tony Walker Co gives you 40% off one purchase on your birthday, and they now carry Yeti coolers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, sign up for like $5 to their birthday club and save 40 % off . They also carry Canada Goose jackets starting at $800 to 1500. . I'm sure the girls and the Mrs. would all love one. Easily 4 or 5 out of 10 people in Toronto wear them things 

• Like 2

Yes, sign up for like $5 to their birthday club and save 40 % off . They also carry Canada Goose jackets starting at $800 to 1500. . I'm sure the girls and the Mrs. would all love one. Easily 4 or 5 out of 10 people in Toronto wear them things 

Those canandian goose project jackets with the little emblem thing? Hate those things. They have died down at least. Seemed more popular a few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/4/2016 at 8:50 AM, Larry302 said:

I bought ten of the travel mugs, for gifts to the guys at work and the owners of the farm I hunt. Everyone loves them! Now for a short commute you'll have to start with your coffee at a drinkable temperature as they hold the temperature for a long time . But for long drives, hunting ,out on the boat , pour it in hot and you'll have hot coffee for a long long time.

One guy at work has a cooler and he's very pleased with it, he loads it up with ice and drinks and leaves it in his truck, stays cold for days in The summer heat and sun.

Keeps coffee hot enough for those breaks mid morning.  Lol