These aren't hunting related, well they could be I suppose. I purchased some wireless head phones for working out. They had a problem and wouldn't hold a charge...so I called the company..Man I do not say this often, but it was seriously the BEST customer service I have seen in years. My new set is on it's way. I did have to pay for return shipping but minimal, so I haven't an issue with that. 

• Like 1

Always good to hear (play on words NOT intended but a bonus) of good customer service.  My father just had a 18 year old bathtub go belly up.   The company, American Standard is  sending a new bathtub to him next week, gratis.  It has a lifetime warranty and they made good on it.  

The bad thing will be the repairs to the tile surround, tile floor and new faucet and controls.

Oh............and the kitchen ceiling.  :(

And my American Standard toilet sh#% the bed after one year and a month, and they told me to bad. The bowl cracked, it has a five year warranty but I did not save the receipt ( my fault ) but the manufactor date is stamped into the tank it's less then three years old.

But they would not budge , two,phone calls over an hour of trying .

Guys at work said just buy a new one, put cracked one back into that box and return it for refund, but no I had to try and play by the rules.....

Five year warranty , made less than three years ago, I tied it their way .

• 4 weeks later...