This Is Worth A Watch

I am not sure if this was ever posted here before, if so I apologize.

While some may get all bent that this is political, I don't see it that way. But I still put in this area to make sure it didn't get twisted.

This young lady knowns more about the difference between an "Assault Weapons" then Andy, Hillary, and all the people blocking "Black Rifles" will ever know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_-N9_tnWBo

• Like 4

The reason I posted it was when she stated some facts that I am sure not many were even aware of. Especially this one:

"On the same day as the Sandy Hook shooting, in central China, a man stabbed 22 children and one adult."

I keep saying, guns do not kill people! Stupid people with guns kill people!

This vid was from 2013, and if more people used their brains like this young lady we might have less anti'gun BS!

Sadly for all the blowhard gun control advocates everything she said went through one ear through the empty space inside their heads and then quickly exited the other ear.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

And sadly you are correct.. The anti gunners will dismiss a competitive shooting, white female, wearing a cross around her neck as some kind of brainwashed right wing nut, but will never,,,,NEVER mention any gang banging, scum when they shoot and or kill several people, with ILLEGAL guns in one weekend in Chicago,Baltimore, Detroit ETC….ETC...

HHMMM ,,why is that????