It's Official!

DirtTime

Bid on the trailer went through. Go to sign the papers on Monday. I am not going to miss city life at all! It's in a park, but still better then living in Schenectady! First time home owners.

Looking forward to our own place and getting to know the neighbors.

• Like 16

Thanks everyone!

Grampy, anytime you want to stop by just give a call. I will make sure the beer is cold ( might tell ya bring some , LOL ) and we can talk hunting and fishing all night.

Law, I popped the question a while ago. She said yes, but I don't see a wedding anytime soon. Maybe a 'House Warming Party'.

Grampy, anytime you want to stop by just give a call. I will make sure the beer is cold ( might tell ya bring some , LOL ) and we can talk hunting and fishing all night.

No problem there. Have beer will travel! Only problem is, once I get to talking hunting and fishing, I don't shut up! But I'm a good listener too! :drinks:

• Like 1

Thanks again everyone. It's an odd feeling; happy, anxious, and concern all rolled into one. But Giving a middle finger to the festering rat hole we are leaving will be a nice day to say the least.

No problem there. Have beer will travel! Only problem is, once I get to talking hunting and fishing, I don't shut up! But I'm a good listener too! :drinks:

Sometimes listening to those with more knowledge gives a different perspective on things and you might even learn a thing or 50. Just make sure to bring the wife so you don't have to drive.

I have to ask about the park rules on outdoor fire pits. Be it a commercial one or if I can build one.

• Like 2

This is an ordeal. LOL

Went out early this morning to price new carpet for the living room, and then to look at a new couch and chairs. You never know how different your tastes can be until you go carpet and furniture shopping.

The afternoon we have been packing and cleaning and bickering on what to keep, what to trash, and what to sell.

Good times for sure!

• Like 2