Does this site pull up for you?

Yup. Comes up fine. One of those pics looks real familiar. The one that has the buck working an overhead limb along-side what looks like an old roadway (date=11/7/14). was that ever posted here before? The only thing is that the picture that I think I have seen here before didn't have the deer there. At least that's how I seem to remember it.

Is this related to the TV show and pursuit channel?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Edit and is this going to be your cam sight for the ones you were offering here?

No - not related to the TV show at all. I bought the rights to that domain a decade ago before I had even heard of that network. They offered to buy the site from me about 5 years ago, but their best offer was laughable. I've actually been approached by three groups to buy that domain and in each case the offer wasn't worthwhile. I figure the website name is pretty catchy, so it'll be easy for people to remember.

I am exploring options for selling cameras. The cams I offered before were through connections I had. While there was nothing nefarious going on, I wasn't retailing them in any official capacity.

I do not have a mobile platform set up, so that was why I was hoping people could see the site. Once I finalize the accounts I will retail, I'll probably transition the site to a different builder that is more catered to retail/shopping cart transactions.

• Like 2

Is there supposed to be something other than a big black rectangle above the 4 images?

Which page? The home page? It should be a title bar at the top, with a large box showcasing pics, then four pics below with snippets of the site's goals.

No - not related to the TV show at all. I bought the rights to that domain a decade ago before I had even heard of that network. They offered to buy the site from me about 5 years ago, but their best offer was laughable. I've actually been approached by three groups to buy that domain and in each case the offer wasn't worthwhile. I figure the website name is pretty catchy, so it'll be easy for people to remember.

I am exploring options for selling cameras. The cams I offered before were through connections I had. While there was nothing nefarious going on, I wasn't retailing them in any official capacity.

I do not have a mobile platform set up, so that was why I was hoping people could see the site. Once I finalize the accounts I will retail, I'll probably transition the site to a different builder that is more catered to retail/shopping cart transactions.

Don't go to mobile... some websites go so far from normal I actually go to the full site link to get away from it....just a suggestion hope all works out and to be a customer someday

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Which page? The home page? It should be a title bar at the top, with a large box showcasing pics, then four pics below with snippets of the site's goals.

Got it now , maybe the puter was slow before loading the the large pic in the center. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, all.

I now have accounts opened with Spartan and also HME Products - bow holders, hooks, gambrels, etc. Please inquire within, ha!

I will spend some time on the website this weekend and get the basic e-commerce platform up.

Thanks,

Brad

• Like 3