Looking for feedback

I made a trailer for my youtube channel and I'm looking for feedback. What do you guys think? Do you think it sums up the channel pretty good, for those familiar with my channel? And for those unfamiliar, does it intrigue you at all? All feedback will be taken to heart and built upon. Thanks.

Facebook: Zach Byrd Adventure Hour

Like the video.  I would end it a little different like Paula said.  Showing some of the amazing things you find at the end and how you pull yourself out of a bad day by going back to nature is a great thing, show more of it and have a positive message at the end will always help inspire your audience. 

Your Father and Grandfather where very wise and smart men versed in nature, glad to see them pass along there love for the outdoors!  Showing some of what they taught you and how you enjoy the woods is a awesome thing, keep up the good work!  Love your videos!    

• Like 2

Like the video. I would end it a little different like Paula said. Showing some of the amazing things you find at the end and how you pull yourself out of a bad day by going back to nature is a great thing, show more of it and have a positive message at the end will always help inspire your audience.

Your Father and Grandfather where very wise and smart men versed in nature, glad to see them pass along there love for the outdoors! Showing some of what they taught you and how you enjoy the woods is a awesome thing, keep up the good work! Love your videos!

Thank you for taking the time to watch and for the solid feedback.

Your response let me know that at least the overall message is showing through.

I will consider all the things you mentioned in the future.

Facebook: Zach Byrd Adventure Hour

• Like 1