WTB (Borrow)

Any of the local guys here (Northern Erie County or Niagara County) or even between here and Honeoye Lake have a cardboard bow box?  You know, the ones the bows come in from the manufacturer when new.  

I need to ship my Elite and the bow will be returned so I'd be happy to return the box when I'm done with it.

This is kind of an odd request but maybe somebody has just bought a bow and has the box sitting in the garage/basement/shed/attic/spare bedroom etc.  :)

I got one from my local archery shop not too long ago, if you have one nearby see if they can give you one.

Good idea . A lot of guys that buy bows take them from the shop in a Bow Case . I would think that an archery shop would be a good bet to pick up a box . 

• Like 2

Larry, Ill check and see if I have one. Ill be working down at the farms off and on from now till season starts, so Ill be around the Honeoye area alot.

Thank you also, John.

If 2012 taco doesn't have one I may take you up on that one. 

Larry I may have the box from my GT500,  if not I have lots of good cardboard and we can just make a box to fit it. I've made boxes before to store some of my xmas decorations etc. It's easy.

That'd be great if you have your old box.  I know I can make one, heck I've made tons of them for things I've shipped on Ebay but just didn't feel like monkeying around if someone had one hanging around.

Dig around that shop of yours and find that old box!