WHO LIKES CHANGE?

Lawdwaz

This sure is different.  I'm sure we'll figure it out because we all like this site so much but I have quit going to sites that make dramatic changes and never returned.  I'm sure we'll get use to it and like it even more once we do.  I always liked looking at who liked something I posted and haven't figured out where that spot is on the new site.

• Like 2

Ha!

When I started this thread I was on my phone.  When I logged on with the laptop I had to get a new password as mine was lost in a cluttered brain.........

The site looks better on this machine.  I'm sure the moderators can tweak things as we go, it'll just take a little time.

So far I'm just feeling my way through the new digs here. Us AARP people usually don't take to big changes very well. But I do like this place and change can be good too! I'm certain that any and all bugs will be worked out in time by our competent hosts. So giving burmjohn and the guy's a thumbs up! Now, how do I find my way to........

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, wooly said:

Hopefully we get the recent topics list back soon.

Everything else seems ok on my end, but I'll need to start taking avatar pics through a spotting scope to fit the round crop format.:no:

Its there

It's a Tapatalk bug. Should be fixed soon. Also I'm not done yet have so much to do. Anniversary is today so busy with that. Will be working on it the next week or so to get everything up to snuff.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, burmjohn said:

Please post bugs and suggestions here :

I would, however there is no option to reply in that thread.  Last night browsing the changes there was a few threads that had no reply options.  Second thing that is driving me insane is the web pusher popup.  That needs to go having to x it out everytime I click on anything is a deal breaker for me lol. Other than getting use to the new layout its pretty cool.