DMP for 2016

First-light

well, I think they're hunters either way, just different goals.....I honestly have nothing but respect for the guy who will sit in the woods for an entire season and pass up everything for that one big buck, that says a lot to me, there's a lot of hunting time involved in that, and I'm sure when they see any deer coming the heart rate goes up in anticipation of what it might be...you take the guy who sits for an hour the entire year and fills his tag and packs it in for the season, what can be said about that? I don't pass judgement on either, it's those who look down their nose at the other for one reason or another that ruin it. But we're straying way off topic at this point, so.

Very well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

Ya I know how it feels to try and control my mouth over ny state dec on dmp's . Buy land build camp kill 2.5 to 3 year old bucks and few does. In northern Steuben county . Doe's that were older ! And last 3 years not being able to take doe doe's for meat!! I saw 15 opening day gun last year . Killed 0! Thanks ny state. Enjoy my 5 dollers again this year