G5 Mechanicals

eagle rider

the tekkans even had their picture in the regs guide as illegal.  not sure now.  haven't looked.  the tracked blades design is illegal I think they all use that concept.

for mechanical broadheads you just use what you won't lose sleep over.  less the KE of your bow setup and/or lighter your arrow then go with a lesser cutting diameter.  don't need anything with a massive cut.  fold back deployment blade designs (NAP Shockwaves, Grim Reapers, etc) you want to be really careful hard quartering shots as you can get deflection and a different point of impact versus something like a swhacker or slip cam designed Rage heads. 

• Like 1

That solves that. So thoughts on best mechanicals are what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't found one I was happy with and I've tried lots of them!, that's why I shoot slick tricks. Huge holes fly very well and I know they will open stay open and not break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've used the carbon express first cut exp for years, killed lots and lots of deer, two bears, and a handful of hogs with them. Im one and done with broadheads so to me durability isn't an issue but they fly great and leave massive holes. Best of all they are really cheap. I always liked the two blade but they stopped making them and only come in three blade now