I have Covid!

First-light

53 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Ok. And what is the end game?  Even if 100 million died what is the end game? All the healthy and able bodied people still live.  So who is gaining by population control?   

Alien overlords?

Early in 2020, I had a cable guy come by my cabin to hook up my high speed. He started in on Gates - how this was his master plan to control the population. I pointed out that Gates had something like 130 billion dollars which in terms of time is 3100 years of seconds - a million seconds being 12 days and a billion seconds being 31 years - so while he could afford to buy a few small countries or have any number of people killed, he's probably just trying to do some good here and there with his money while slurping champagne of some young maiden's nipples. And laughing.

45 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Just popping in to see how first light is making out ,hopefully all is well.

Try to stay off topic please.

Edited by left field
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Just popping in to see how first light is making out ,hopefully all is well.

Hey thanks. Sore throat is gone, still have slight headache and congestion. If I think back when this all started it was Monday morning. Tested positive Wednesday morning so today is day 4. Hopefully it's all going in the right direction!

• Like 17

6 hours ago, steve863 said:

Yes, life will go on, but your statement that this virus is nothing but the common cold is BS.  The common cold doesn't spread like the wildfire spread we are seeing right now and I am seeing enough people having symptoms that are more severe than the common cold.  Yes, some people get little to no symptoms but others do.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to who it will effect and how and this alone separates this thing from the common cold.

It's man modified and attacks certain gene sequences 

• Like 1

[mention=654]knehrke[/mention] is my Covid sherpa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I too respect his objective clarity. I’m nervous to know his opinion on crossbows, antler restrictions and euronymphing! That could change everything!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's amazing the people that think we're going to stop giving a name to every illness that goes around from here on out.  This is a major cash cow for advertising, the media will be all over naming the next virus for a long time.
Is it kinda like naming bucks on that are on trail cam photos........

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Man, you seem to know a lot about this stuff.  Tell us more!

Well since non  white are an elevated risk as per ny state and  most of the deaths are of southern European or African decent   its logical  , add to the fact that they come out with a r na  modifying  vaccine   it's simple logic  if you have whole sequence your at very high risk  partial is less and  less and so on  .  No sequence your a symptomatic..  the boosters are a waste of time as its modified and it takes nearly 6 months to  make a flu vaccine for millions guessing latest strain..  yet they have boosters available immediately??   Logic and common sense  and reading abut off cdc sites a d government releases  show the truth. 

Well since non  white are an elevated risk as per ny state and  most of the deaths are of southern European or African decent   its logical  , add to the fact that they come out with a r na  modifying  vaccine   it's simple logic  if you have whole sequence your at very high risk  partial is less and  less and so on  .  No sequence your a symptomatic..  the boosters are a waste of time as its modified and it takes nearly 6 months to  make a flu vaccine for millions guessing latest strain..  yet they have boosters available immediately??   Logic and common sense  and reading abut off cdc sites a d government releases  show the truth. 

So in short covid was set free to rid the world of the racially inferior?

16 minutes ago, G-Man said:

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Wow… The only part that I can make any sense of is that you’re saying that people of Southern European or African ancestry, living in New York State, are at a higher risk of illness/death from Covid. 

@Biz-R-OWorld, “government releases show the truth” wreaks of conspiracy theory. This is your world. Can you lend a hand here and help interpret?   

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

It was man enhanced in lab , why it was released  accidental or on purpose  I do not know, but statistics don't lie.. 

5 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Wow… The only part that I can make any sense of is that you’re saying that people of Southern European or African ancestry, living in New York State, are at a higher risk of illness/death from Covid. 

@Biz-R-OWorld, “government releases show the truth” wreaks of conspiracy theory. This is your world. Can you lend a hand here and help interpret?   

That is direct release from nys on how it will be issuing the oral vaccine  due to their high risk factors. 

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

not until you apologize for being uninformed on the latest hospital protocols. Or are you still in CNA-training?

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy K said:

Lack of vitamin D knows no boundaries 

I'd have a lot more respect for the Govt. if they issued free multivitamins to the poorest communities. There's gotta be some $ in their crazy packages leftover.

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'd have a lot more respect for the Govt. if they issued free multivitamins to the poorest communities. There's gotta be some $ in their crazy packages leftover.

And be honest about who is the highest risk people and come up with a plan to help them instead of some blanket vaccine BS

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

not until you apologize for being uninformed on the latest hospital protocols. Or are you still in CNA-training?

It’s identical to when you got confused about “breakthrough.” You’re so busy patting yourself on the back that you fail to realize that you’ve been arguing against a fictitious position that I never took. 

It’s identical to when you got confused about “breakthrough.” You’re so busy patting yourself on the back that you fail to realize that you’ve been arguing against a fictitious position that I never took. 

I have lots of liberal friends and coworkers who have begun to realize they were duped and apologize. Why can’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I too respect his objective clarity. I’m nervous to know his opinion on crossbows, antler restrictions and euronymphing! That could change everything!!!!

You don’t want to know. It’s kinda like when they say is better off to not meet your hero’s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, G-Man said:

It was man enhanced in lab , why it was released  accidental or on purpose  I do not know, but statistics don't lie.. 

There are lies, damn lies, and statistics lol.

You know that red-headed folks get sunburned more easily, too? Obviously the sun is a man-made construct designed to inflict damage on gingers.

Just kidding! But you get it - susceptibility occurs due to natural variation, and you give us gene jockeys more credit than we deserve thinking that we could hijack a virus that differentially impact folks selectively. We can only wish we knew the factors that regulate disease severity. That's the golden ticket of individualized medicine. 

9 hours ago, Moho81 said:

You don’t want to know. It’s kinda like when they say is better off to not meet your hero’s.

Don't ask, don't tell. Especially on truly divisive issues like Xbows, AR, and euronymphing...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, First-light.

We had dinner last night at Embers in Livonia (highly recommended), and the place was dead; maybe COVID-related, maybe not, but the number of daily cases has become staggering. Good thing omicron causes mainly mild disease, because it seems like everyone is catching it now. 

Edited by knehrke
  • Like 1