All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I was always under the impression growing up that it was a spot you can buy drugs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Definitely learned a lot this year. I think my products will be a lot better next year, but here’s how it looks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Had that happen to me on honeymoon in Hawaii. I never lost my card yet somehow the actual card in person was in Singapore. Amex delivered me a brand new card the next morning to my hotel room. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Today
  6. I've had almost $3000 charged to my card. No warning. Noticed my bill was extremely high that month. Looked into it and saw I had purchased 4 plane tickets. I called it in and they investigated it. Said according to the record, it was purchased "in person" at Denver's airport. Told them that's impressive considering that I have the card with me and I'm in NYC. They refunded me the money and gave me a new card.
  7. These are my favorite. Especially when they come in pairs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_tit
  8. It's 1. for when one of their friends died from gang violence, they take a deceased sneakers to place it there as a sort of memorial and 2. they toss their old sneakers up as sort of a marking of territory. A "I was there" type of thing. Like when people use to cut their initials on trees.
  9. I'll take it Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  10. I know this thread is giving me some ideas I gotta try out..
  11. Looks like a good showing . Could have been better if more of us could have made it .
  12. So much for the "Leave No Trace" way of things. I remember watching something on the news years ago about a few places down south that kids do this, some odd right of passage thing.
  13. Nice job on the planning and location rob.........it worked out great. Nice to see old friends and meet new ones!
  14. Nice score on the flint and steel. I just made a new batch of char cloth last weekend ( had to make in the house- man that stunk for a few hours ). I would be more then happy to send you some if you want it Bill. Knife aint bad either.
  15. Beautiful buck and mount Biz.
  16. Veal chop asparagus mushrooms and widen I brought back from Greece 4 years ago Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Looks good Biz!!!!!
  18. Looks like the telephone wires in Brooklyn! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. It's probably the best mount ive seen posted on this site that i can remember seeing. Congrats again.
  20. I only spent 40 Bucks! There were some Handguns, I was interested in. I bought a nice Smaller Pakistani Knife+ sheath for my Hiking + Hunting. And 2 Big Chucks of Flint + a Hand Striker that goes over your fingers almost like Brass Knuckles for Fire making.
  21. Hey Lets face it , it was on the Internet so it's true ..... buckle up and enjoy the ride ! LOL
  22. My Bad!! Getting ahead of myself- lol!
  23. Interesting. I never risked it. Maybe the butcher shops in Wyoming just want to cover themselves so they tell everyone that’s the best way to ship them back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?