All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Robhuntandfish

What's for dinner tonight?

Cow.rubbed backstrap.
  3. The Jerkman

Beer

Beer number 2 Chocolate Ryezome at a delicious 9% so glad I haven't eaten since noonish Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  4. Bionic

Lunch date
  5. Biz-R-OWorld

2019 Season (Biz-R-OWorld)

8/24: scouted that stateland piece again. Found a mock scrape and camera. If anyone has a pic of me in light blue under armour polo shirt, let me know! Moultrie A series I think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Hunter007

Dutchess County Fair

Ok sorry for bringing it up that looks good .
  7. TACC

Air drop rabies vaccines

Yes they just finished dropping 250000 packets Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  8. turkeyfeathers

Air drop rabies vaccines

Rabies a big problem there ?
  9. turkeyfeathers

Beer

Hmmmm. I don’t ive been to that one
  10. helmut in the bush

A whole lot of junk!

Plums
  11. Jdubs

Beer

Ugh, my horse almost did a face plant coming out of the gate! The horses I used underneath...2-6-7-11...finished 1st through fourth, respectively. At least the beer is a winner!
  12. doebuck1234

A whole lot of junk!

Almost a Wolc special!Not a BB though
  13. The Jerkman

Beer

Little Snow Coney action here at Coney Island Brewery. Quite excellent and very crushable 5.5% Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  14. TreeGuy

Live From The Water 2019 Edition

25# Steel was 14#---- which would have had me in some money for the LOC but buddy was not in it, and I'm not a cheater. Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
  15. Today
  16. Jdubs

Beer

Keying longshot Looking At Bikinis!
  17. Biz-R-OWorld

Biz - MIL GoFundMe

The gofundme has cracked $10K already. If anyone happens to be in the Katonah area tonight, there is a wine tasting fundraiser and food (from the Whitlock) at Gloss Salon (near the Katonah train station). https://www.glosskatonah.com Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. TACC

Air drop rabies vaccines

We are doing the same thing in Dade county Florida Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  19. Nytracker

2019 Lawn Thread

Well I got the rest of the eml tree down this morning . Bucked up . Ran to the rental center and got a big chipper shredder. 2 hours to chip up the limbs . Have a face cord and a half stacked and drying . I'm done for the day .Going to be sipping a beer in front of a fire tonight ..
  20. Very good reply and Thanks! I myself am only a 2nd Dan Black Belt after more then 38 years of training. I did not want to go into graphics on the Net when writing about what is illegal in MMA today. I left that for the reader to research on his or her own. Of course that would be used in a dire self defence situation only.
  21. greensider

No words needed
  22. Fletch

Beer

Some beer garden near Ithaca Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Fletch

Beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Fletch

Beer

25. Fletch

Beer

26. doebuck1234

First Shot Daily Pics

Old cantelope became the next victim top left was first shot.all at 25 yards
  1. Load more activity