All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. nyslowhand

Best remedy for poison ivy!

Once you know you've had contact with PI, there is a window of a couple hours (??) that it can be washed off before I starts to penetrate your skin's pores and the itching begins. During this initial clean-up use a HD detergent (Dawn) and COLD water, hot water opens the pores and drives the oils deeper.After the rash & itching begins, use whatever works for you! For minor cases I've had good luck with the pink Calamine lotion. For a more severe case, I'm headed to the Dr for a steroid prescription. Depending on your relationship with your Family Dr, they might even simply call-in a prescription w/o an actual office visit... Unfortunately, the oil that causes the skin irritation is invisible. Be aware it can be on the handle of tools, trimmer parts, chainsaw bar/chain, clothing, boots, gloves and assuming even on your pets if they've run thru it. FYI - If in doubt and you use someone else to sharpen saw chains, thoroughly rinse chains in gasoline before some one gets a 2nd hand irritation from handling chains &/or equipment. Take it from me, they are NOT happy with you if this happens!!!! Oh yeah, DO NOT BURN POSION IVY if you're in the proximity of the fire! Somehow the oils are carried within the smoke, Think a rash is annoying, should see someone that gets the oils from the smoke in their eyes!!!!
  3. I dont think theyre minds will be able to compute that one lol
  4. Today
  5. The_Real_TCIII

Ok ok, I'm sure this has been addressed but....

Not wanting to pay the cost of Rage having 85 celebrity endorsements and a fortune in packaging is not what I call cheaping out. There are plenty of excellent broadheads that don't cost $15
  6. What's menstruate going to become?
  7. When I’m at my place in late October, I like for my toughest decision to be whether I should bowhunt for deer or go duck hunting.
  8. dbHunterNY

Beer

Moving day ....from one office building to another. Took picture when I was getting settled in. Great beer. Bad/blurry pic I know. Didnt realize it until beer and can were gone. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  9. Do you think it is ok for trump to tell those 4 congresswoman to go back if you hate it here so much and come back when you fixed your own country's? I think not ok if they were private citizens but they are politicians not private citizens who are supposed to be representing the USA not bad mouthing the very country they represent. And they have said worse things about president trump . They have even attacked members of there own party who disagree with them . At some point someone had to step in and tell them they are out of order .
  10. Unless you look and think like them you don't count anymore according to the left and most the media . If the left says eat dog shit because it is good for the planet. You do it or be persecuted by them for not doing what they say .
  11. Ill maybe hunt some pheasants and possibly grouse once or twice, but Ill definitely be going out trying for wood ducks. Id love to get one to mount.
  12. Jeremy K

WHO'S WHO HERE NOW??????

There is no way im squaring off with you ! ill take my chances running in the other direction really fast .
  13. Four Season Whitetail's

WHO'S WHO HERE NOW??????

I don't know how tough this one or that one is but by some of the pics I have seen I am afraid some would have a hard time having what it takes just to keep up with the lawn care around here let alone having to scale an 8-10ft fence to commence into battle. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. crappyice

WHO'S WHO HERE NOW??????

H is the most important letter in the alphabet! Biz may be putting us on the undercard.!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Hunter007

John Deblasio-- Karate Master.

Lol that is not even his real last name it's his mother's or grandmother that is Italian. He used it because his farther is German and he thought having a Italian last name would get him a few more votes then Hitler or what ever his real last name is lol
  16. Happy Holidays! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Coming to a city near you!! We're just going to far now. Guess ill be that guy pissing everyone off for not changing lol.
  18. ATbuckhunter

John Deblasio-- Karate Master.

No offense to your teacher Bill, but 99.9 percent of the techniques he just showed have zero application in a real fight. A couple parts of the things he showed have some value when pieced together with other things, but they were not really being used correctly. In a technical fight between two practitioners of this martial arts he may be able to use those things, but in a real fight most of this is garbage. Id rather train in a martial arts that was made popular because of the people using them in no holds barr fights like old UFC. Why do you think none of this stuff is in MMA...because it really doesnt work. They do have some aspects that do work, like the leg kicks in Karate and taekwondo, but even then you have to know the proper times to use them in congution with more effecient tools. You can even tell this by the progression of belts. It taked 4-5 years to get a black belt in Karate and in most formal martial arts, but in BJJ it takes 10-12 years on average to maybe get a black belt. And its 10-12 years of hard training of getting your ass whopped and walking away drenched in sweat. There has not been one day that I havent seen our best black belts walk away from the mats not sweating like a pig. Here are a couple videos of bjj against other martial arts.
  19. NonTypical

Scouting and cameras.

I put a few out at the beginning of July. I’ll be putting the rest out in the next week or 2. Just need a little break in the weather.
  20. Squirrels are always fun.
  21. Jdubs

Beer

Samples of A Constant Sparkle, Brass Knuckled Ballerina and their 6.0% stout, Evoked by Madness. Went with a pour of the Ballerina.
  22. Bionic

Working on a new prosthetic arm

So I did some tuning today, SLOWLY getting this system in line.
  23. kpkot

Identification help part 2....

very nice I only have a couple but doing good
  24. G-Man

My largest.made it to 14 in .it is now boards being converted into a bar top in my friends mancave. I have over 50 growing on property
  25. Bionic

Really cool @G-Man thanks for sharing the pics.
  1. Load more activity