All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Too slow for me. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  4. I hit a Trout stream today and only caught one rainbow, but I learned how to euro nymph so that was cool. What a beautiful day! Ton of snow in Arcade yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. I think it was at coon hunters . We were supposed to do the one in pavilion but my back was acting up and the temperature for the day was predicted to be just below the temperature to smelt lead.
  6. Certainly related ,there is a whole video of the man show boy highlights on youtube if you need a laugh.
  7. Are you laying off the beer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. I missed a 60-70”er with the ML during the regular season. I’ll kill him next year with the bow at 118” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. I’m a big Adam Carrolla fan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. Those are A great time. I actually met Jeremy k at one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. Nothing in NY this year?
  12. Saw that its supposed to be in south west pa this year. In franklin,pa just wanted to let people know. Its a 5.5 hr drive for me but some of you guys in wny might want to go.
  13. DAC is awesome! Been to a number of his shows. Now if that ain't country..........
  14. We left the bar separately except for biz and I, I would share details of the after party if I could remember them. The night gets really blurry about the time we established our dominance at the bar and continued drinking.
  15. Hunting the Public Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
  16. Big David Allen Coe fan ,ill check this out thanks !
  17. Nevermind, I read Terry Brooks as Terry Pratchett. My reply was irrelevant
  18. I'm actually listening to the "American Gods" audiobook by Neil Gaiman . I read it the first time, and wanted to check out the narrated version. So far I'm enjoying the George Guidall narration. Kobo had a sale on some good historical fiction, so I started "The Wolf of Wessex" by Matthew Harffy, last night. I'm about 20% in, and am really enjoying it.
  19. Salvatore’s annual venison dinner. Served about 12 ways. Serious meat sweats right now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Also "S-Town" was a fascinating single season podcast.
  21. If you have any interest in country music history, you have to check out Cocaine and Rhinestones. It's done by Tyler Mahan Coe, David Allan Coe's son, and this guy puts the work into digging up some amazing stories. Not your normal "artist interview" podcast, it really dives deep into some obscure parts of country music history. I highly recommend it.
  22. Here's a screen shot of the pod bean app. There is a search function that brings you to the one you are looking for. Then it just lists them in order as they were released . I never listen to the radio anymore
  23. I would have bet the 1,000 inches was going to be broke when you guys all got drunk together and left the bar ....
  24. I have unlimited data so i just hit play and listen to it through the cars radio (also ford) . There is also an option to download an episode when you are using wifi and it gets saved to your phone .
  25. Then u listen on your phone? How can I get it thru my ford radio? Thanks for understanding my ignorance
  26. If you have an android phone ,download the Podbean app ,it's basically a search engine just for podcasts.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?