All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. moog5050

AR 15 charging issue

I wasn't sure on the casing. So with that said, probably spring tension. I agree that it would not make a difference to me if I could only load 9, but Larry may need those 10 shots on a deer. lol
  3. Engraver99

Interesting Quiver (and ad)

I like it
  4. Otto

Lime

Try these guys.... B'ville Supply Address: 82 E Genesee St, Baldwinsville, NY 13027 (315) 635-5408 Phone: (315) 635-5408
  5. Culvercreek hunt club

AR 15 charging issue

the 300Blackout is the same casing as the 223 Remington. Your 458 isn't. basically for the 458 it used the 5.56 mag and single stacks the 458 where the 5.56 is stagger stacked in there. I am betting that over time the spring will relax a bit. If you really wanted 10 in the gun Larry could load 9, rack a round, open action and top load another? I'd probably just order the BF-10 speed loader and be done with it.
  6. Biz-R-OWorld

Tractor supply chicken...

Agree! Auction style! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. land 1

Lime

Does any one know where I can get bags of powder ag lime in CNY I've checked with Tully agway and deruyter co op they have pellitized and bulk but not just regular powdered lime in bags bulk didn't work for me and pellitized is more money
  8. ApexerER

Awesome, and even more awesome you do it on your terms!
  9. fasteddie

Todays chuckle

10. turkeyfeathers

Hen Or Gobbler Decoys-- How Much Money Did You Spend?

grab my DSD off stake and stuff in camo bag takes as long a breaking down the foam. I used to use and still have foam dekes from years ago. My DSD upright hen cost $130 and DSD jake $160 Thinking about adding the DSD lead hen too. Just saw DSD added "white head" jake and strutter to their line
  11. Biz-R-OWorld

Live From The Water 2019 Edition

Tacks is like 6-8”, so if you are on his shoulders anything is fishable! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Biz-R-OWorld

School me on propane grills

House Party? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Today
  14. Paula

I found a house and closing is June 10! Yay! Finally, it has taken so long
  15. The Major Reason that, I like that cheap Foam Hen decoy in the first pic is because, I can break my setup very quickly and be up and moving on a Gobbler.
  16. Perhaps. That Trespasser may have gone the Legal route even if it meant exposing himself as a Trespasser. Guess we will never know.
  17. Nytracker

Depends on the water. How far north and temp it is about thermal hours .
  18. Moho81

you should throw them in the classified's here. A lot of guys have expressed interest in purchasing them.
  19. turkeyfeathers

quill gordons any good yet ?
  20. papsmear, this is the comedy section for memes. not your agenda section. Please start another dozen threads so we can chuckle at water rat's quality selection.
  21. Belo

it was great and the sandwich today maybe even better. Now I really can't wait to get one to flop next week! call it motivation haha, but yeah you definitely don't want to have to move this bad boy. So waiting on your living situation is for the best.
  22. Nytracker

Lucky dogs ..... hendrickson between 1 and 4 PM
  23. Dinsdale

Do the Ele. And I'll make you a cool trade we can talk about. Good stuff.
  24. Steuben Jerry

Hen Or Gobbler Decoys-- How Much Money Did You Spend?

Lawsuit waiting to happen.
  25. cynthiafu

OMG I want it
  1. Load more activity