All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. PREDATE

2019 Fungi / Wild Eats

That's a tough one as I have many favorites. They all have their own distinctive taste and texture. >Cantharellus genus(chanterelles) >Craterellus genus(black trumpets) >Maitake(hen-of-the woods) >Laetiporus Sulphureus / Laetiporus Cincinatus(chicken-of-the woods) >Bi-color bolete >Hereicum genus >Shaggy mane >Hedgehog >Oyster >Lobster This year I hope to delve into the Lactarius genus(milk caps). Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
  3. Biz-R-OWorld

Youth baseball thread

Playit Sade and do Tommy John surgery now. He’ll be fine in 18 months and won’t need another for 7-10 years Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. The_Real_TCIII

River,streams,creeks,ponds and puddles?

I’ve often said that if brookies were 6’ long no one could ever swim again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Borngeechee

Multiple crossbows

So I know we all have multiple guns for different hunting situations. Do any of you have multiple crossbows? If so what do you have? I currently have a sniper 370 with a tact 100 scope on it from Excalibur. I wanted to add a recurve crossbow but all the ones I want exceed the 200lb threshold, so now I'm considering a Stryker Katana 360. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  6. The_Real_TCIII

Spy points new cell cam

Where’s this bathroom??! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. Today
  8. Better then -20% if hilary won right Off topic I'm out in navada now passed by area 51 only aliens I saw came from Mexico . Place is full of them .
  9. I love guys like you always think for number 1 themselves vote for who ever going to raise there pension the most who cares if the country's economy culture / morals and everything that made America America is destroyed great great philosophy . Yawn
  10. Pygmy

Live from the rifle range

Good luck on the moose draw, Rob...I just checked my New Brunswick draw Wednesday...Struck out as usual... I applied in Maine for about 20 years and finally gave up there..
  11. crappyice

Youth baseball thread

Ice 20 on 20 off and develop a really good stretching and warm up routine. Be careful with pitch count and do not play with the days of rest. Days after he pitches he should not do any long toss with the team just some light throwing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Pygmy

Remember These?

I'm no spring chicken, but I am also no mechanic...But it looks like a foot operated high beam switch to me...Never saw one out of a vehicle before...
  13. Culvercreek hunt club

2019 Habitat seed Program (Soybeans)

You are very welcome.
  14. goosifer

2019 Habitat seed Program (Soybeans)

Thanks for doing this, Bob.
  15. First-light

Remember These?

I'm 56 don't know what it is?
  16. Lawdwaz

Spy points new cell cam

Per camera or for all your cameras? I'm interested in these cams this year, I'll watch this thread for reviews and Phade's opinion if he chimes in.
  17. Steuben Jerry

What be this ?

A dingleberry?
  18. Bionic

What's for dinner tonight?

Heal well....
  19. chefhunter86

I was gunna say best looking hospital food I’ve ever seen Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Bionic

Remember These?

Im a young buck at 33 lol, looks like a relay if some sorts...but I feel like its a high beam switch for the floor...you press with your foot.
  21. Lawdwaz

Remember These?

Best thing they ever did is relocate these bastids. I spent six or seven years back in the late 70's to mid 80's as a mechanic (yes, paid too) and replaced many many of these babies. Hard to believe I even fit down there to do it......... The young bucks here might not even know WTH it even is.
  22. zag

Youth baseball thread

Played a local tourney game tonight and won. Son played pretty well, pop up, double and a strike out, I think 2 rbi's. Pitched the last two innings and struggled again, not pitching with any speed, enough that other parents were asking if he was ok. After the game he said it hurts behind his throwing shoulder, something he's mentioned the last couple times, I just assumed he was making an excuse. Not sure where to go from here, Dr James Andrew's?
  23. turkeyfeathers

Little splurge on what I’m eating. Shared some bread sticks and queso, garlic Parmesan wings and roast beef on weck Franks in Lancaster Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Nytracker

River,streams,creeks,ponds and puddles?

I have fished west Canada. Fished it in the morning below the dam . Rough fishing as the damn was running alot of water . Managed two nice browns 16 to 18 inches that morning . Rough go of it in the high water. Fish fought like 25 inchers. Talked to a local and he convinced me to stay for the evening sulphur hatch . They shut the dam off and made the river wadable .I'm glad I stayed.. Some of the best dry fly fishing I ever had . The local guy met me there and we fished until dark. I had the hot fly that night . Parachute sulphur. Was worth the 5 hr trip home at night . Wifey wasn't happy with me getting home at 2 am . I ended up sending that guy a dozen flies a week later. He offered to let me camp on his property if I ever came back up . Never got back up there.
  25. doebuck1234

Beer

Well said
  26. Stay at home Nomad

Tonight on Channel 7

That’s how you amaze friends and family , watch it on an earlier channel .... Farrah , had the poster still have the Playboy issues . Although im no homo love that, Ladd, Cheryl Ladd the best angel !
  1. Load more activity