All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Moho81

New Toy?

Keep the ford until hunting season. Only thing I don’t like about the Jeeps is lack of cargo space. If you can make it through a hunting season in the Jeep then I’d say sell the ford. Other than that it’s a sweet ride with tons of fun to be had Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Today
  4. Biz-R-OWorld

My diet

Chef - you are retired? Wtf. How? Aren’t you like 35? Former investment banker? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Biz-R-OWorld

How old were you when you learned to shoot?

My dad made me wear it. I became a chiefs fan in 1989. A year after that photo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. mowin

Around 7, My dad gave me a Benjamin pump .177 cal. It was all brass. Wish I still had that pellet gun. Pic is one I found online. Cool pellet gun.
  7. Biz-R-OWorld

New Toy?

Nice. From ages 12-15 I always said I wanted a Jeep Wrangler as my first car, but then I went sports car route when I turned 16. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. silent death

Crazy wood pecker

Sat here tonight and watched this woodpecker get dizzy as hell he was spinning for 5 minutes shoveling the seeds down was funny to watch
  9. Lawdwaz

New Toy?

Somebody here needs a 'Vette.........
  10. moog5050

New Toy?

Will do Bob. Love em both but it’s a good possibility.
  11. crappyice

First gun I ever shot was when I was 19! No hunters in my family (except my priest uncle who died too young and spent his time with me teaching me to golf)and only went hunting for the first time with my college roommate and his family my junior year of college after heating stories about his hunting trips with his family. Still not much of a “gun guy” but I did love bird hunting when the pup was young (and bow season wasn’t until 10/15) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Stay at home Nomad

FFL near Webster, NY

Yes ,it’s a nice inside range, not to much stock yet , a fair number of handguns ,maybe 20-25 long guns . They seem to be mostly an indoor range with training available, classrooms , instructors ,private lanes for teaching . My daughters going to take a one hour private lesson, when time allows , at least two former law enforcement officers, teach if I remember correctly . Being new it’s a very clean indoor range , the staff has always been helpful and professional.
  13. kpkot

Born a Jets fan?
  14. Steuben Jerry

Live From The Woods 2019 Turkey Edition

That’s awesome! Congrats!
  15. Biz-R-OWorld

I was 4 when I started shooting this weatherby off “chuck sticks” Tripod laying down in prone position. The day this pic was taken, I leaned in too much since gun was hard to shoulder and knocked a few baby teeth out. I saw blood everywhere and immediately thought I shot myself somehow. I was gunshy for a few months afterwards Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Steuben Jerry

8 or 9 maybe with a Crossman. Got it taken away until about 10. Bad form to shoot out a streetlight. Who knew?
  17. Biz-R-OWorld

2019 Lawn Thread

I mowed the back tonight before dark Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. crappyice

Youth baseball thread

Good game today for my son. 3-3 multi RBI at the plate. Played short stop (first time ever-doesn’t have the range or quickness IMO) and had multiple put-outs and no errors. He usually plays the corners if not pitching. He ended up closing out the game as well. 2 run lead; inherited a man on first and had to face batters 2, 3, 4(all play on his travel team but go to a neighboring school. K; groundout to 3rd and pop out to second. Think he threw more warmup pitches than game pitches. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. doebuck1234

about 6 or 7 with pellet gun and first .22....need to dig up some old pics at gma's place.i know theres plenty
  20. Storm914

What's for dinner tonight?

Hey look who I just saw
  21. Storm914

About 6 with a 22 pellet gun crossman model 140 I believe sliding breach version
  22. Paula

What's for dinner tonight?

We had paninis again, had to use the Salmon. Goat cheese, pesto and asparagus
  23. fasteddie

FFL near Webster, NY

Is On Target the place on Basket Road in Webster ?
  24. doebuck1234

Live From The Woods 2019 Turkey Edition

Heck ya!!congrats to you both,thats awesome!
  25. Cory

I received my first BB gun aka frog gun about 7 years old. My old man gave me a 22. When I turned ten.
  1. Load more activity