All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Biz, I'd hire you. I'm still down 7% - I need a boost but have very small financial balls, lol.
  3. Have you considered quitting your day job and going all in at finance?
  4. You won't! #LessOverzealousMods #WeWantANewMod
  5. Its been a good run on my investments and today seems no different!!
  6. J E T S Jets, Jets, Jets, gonna open up at $21????? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. I grew up in the country and learned it In elementary school Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. Yea it works great but annoying to clean, so I end using tin foil most times instead while it sits in my sink lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. Changed out a bearing on the shoulder of the Lake Ontario State Parkway once about 30 years ago. Bought bearing buddies that same week and never had an issue again. However I also had to learn the hard way to not overfill them when I blew out the rear seals from over filling.
  10. Nice job! That looks great!
  11. ahh, boat ramp adventures! I think we all could make videos of them, excepting of course our own mishaps.
  12. Glad to see a presense on this forum. I been a BHA member for several years now, and I need to make a point to become more involved with our state chapter. Anyone who intrested head over to our website and find out more about us. https://www.backcountryhunters.org
  13. crappyice

Beer

Sarcastic answer: Use soap and water....on your hands after they get a little dirty. Just be careful not to crack your nails! But seriously: I flip it and burn off whatever remains inside, then a little olive oil on a paper towel and using the tongs, rub it down. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Thats a dam good first time!nice yote!
  15. Today
  16. Lol, that would be epic ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. No, BUT I could rip my arm off and smash it on the ground a guitar at at a concert
  18. I think that looks awesome! Great job!
  19. It was at the Hammondsport launch. I think they pulled the truck out,it landed on its wheels on the bottom.
  20. First coyote I ever shot and the first lifesize animal I ever mounted. I know its far from perfect but I think it's pretty good for my first, still have a lot to learn.
  21. They're beginning to clear the way for the rioters to gather with impunity.
  22. Can you override the switches like taking the governor off a golf cart!? If you can I wanna see you crush concrete! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?