Cop’s shot in buffalo

Cory

I’ve never been so pissed ! Last night the buffalo police attempt to pull over a car and a shoot out , high speed chase occurs. My niece’s soon to be husband was part of this chase and his partner who happens to be a friend of mine gets shot. Thank god for bullet proof vests. I know it happens more than just this but it never has hit this close to home. Our society is fucked up and needs to change! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I see they have 2 in custody . I saw someone on the news this morning talking about this new bullshit bail reform and how people are let out too easily. Made it sound like one or both were out on bail.

Edited by Jeremy K

The news reported the guy you know who got hit in the vest also got his ear grazed.......wtf! I wonder where all the other shots that didnt hit the officiers or cars ended up. My wife listened to the scanner recording she said the shots were being rattled off by the police and suspects like crazy.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Glad your friend and his partner are OK.

I heard a little about it on my local news this morning. I only caught part of the story, and they had mentioned that something needs to be done with bail reform and that it was letting criminals back on the streets. I was a little surprised, seeing the channel is pretty left sided and owned by Disney.

2 hours ago, Cory said:

I’ve never been so pissed ! Last night the buffalo police attempt to pull over a car and a shoot out , high speed chase occurs. My niece’s soon to be husband was part of this chase and his partner who happens to be a friend of mine gets shot. Thank god for bullet proof vests. I know it happens more than just this but it never has hit this close to home. Our society is fucked up and needs to change! 

Oh sorry about that, glad he is good. Has to be scary as hell

Sickening the state of our country today! I remember after 911, especially in the city, if you were a cop or fireman and in uniform you were more than a hero, almost godlike status. People would thank you, hug you, kiss you, buy you lunch...

Imagine if your buddy got off the right shot and took one of those dirt bags out, he'd be the one behind bars!

I'm not saying the death penalty would stop any of this, but it would surely remove the idiots that already got caught for it. 

• Like 5

My uncle was a trooper for 25 years . He retired in 20  . We are all glad he did . Chased Bucky all over the state and was down on the pile  9/11 . Guys aren't getting any support from above . Aren't getting support from  the politicians.  Have one of my oldest friends that is a Rochester cop. Trying to bump his investments differed comp . Pushing for 2 more years .

I don't miss holding my breath every time I hear of an officer being shot or in an accident .

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

I see they have 2 in custody . I saw someone on the news this morning talking about this new bullshit bail reform and how people are let out too easily. Made it sound like one or both were out on bail.

Yup liberal bail reform. BLM and no respect for the police. Liberals are absolutely destroying this country. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

My uncle was a trooper for 25 years . He retired in 20  . We are all glad he did . Chased Bucky all over the state and was down on the pile  9/11 . Guys aren't getting any support from above . Aren't getting support from  the politicians.  Have one of my oldest friends that is a Rochester cop. Trying to bump his investments differed comp . Pushing for 2 more years .

I don't miss holding my breath every time I hear of an officer being shot or in an accident .

Rochester has a higher per capital murder rate then Chicago . Many cops are leaving altogether or going to the burbs . Nation wide every dept is down guys , many offering sign on bonuses to try and counter .

I avoid the city as much as possible , sadly . I used to live there ,and even after moving tried to go there to support the businesses as much as possible , no more.