Daughter has covid

Nytracker

Daughter  has covid  3 posative tests. Has no clue where she got it . She is running a fever of 102 aches pains and dry cough. Symptoms started Wednesday night early Thursday morning . Wife ,mother inlaw ,and sister in law all exposed Wednesday. Son inlaw came down with it last night . He is flat out in the bed .  He tested positive this morning . Grandsons both testing negative .  God i hope the wife doesn't come down with it .

• Sad 2

Daughter is doing better took the boys outside  for a bit yesterday.  She tried to work in flower bed  but headache kept her from doing alot . Boys still all good . Son in-law  is got it worse. Still running  fever  chills sweating . Bedridden. He has type one diabetes. 

Wife ,mother inlaw is good as well as sister inlaw.

Thanks every one for the well wishes.

Edited by Nytracker
  • Like 4

Second grandson came down with covid almost a week after the others . Mother inlaw  tested 3 times negative and finally went to the dr. She has bronchitis. I also came down with bronchitis.  I tested 3 times . First was negative . Second was a weak posative . 3rd was negative.  Go figure ..