ATV Pictures / Info ? No one else has an ATV out there? What Do you have?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I have the old work horse, a 2004.5 Polaris Sportsman 500. It has ITP 589 M/S tires on it and its pretty hard to stop. I use it for everything.

I also has a 1989 Yamaha golf cart with a 4 inch lift and 22" balloon tires on it. It gets used at camp for the summer and for hunting in the fall because I can carry four guys on it. I built a trailer hitch for it and I have a little trailer I can tow with all the gear. It's white right now, but thinking of putting a camo wrap on it.

Just got in May a Grizzly 550, hunter green.  Also got a 44" mower deck for mowing my 3 acre lawn.  Still have to get a moose plow and winch and set that up for the 100 yard driveway.

2 questions :

#1) Anybody have a recommendation for a shed I can throw up real quick (and cheap) to house the quad, mower deck, + maybe a chord or two of firewood under the eaves of the shed or even inside?

I'd like to park my car IN THE GARAGE this winter, instead of the quad.

Theres alot of trails right up the road from my house so Ive been riding her around a bit, miles and miles of power lines.

post-437-0-01791800-1314815099_thumb.jpg

Edited by UpStateRedNeck

• 1 month later...

I have an ATV it’s a Yamaha grizzly don't have any pic’s on hand. But here is a pic of one of my new implements. This is a DR brush mower electric start anti kick blades. It is awesome it will cut brush up to 2 in. in diameter. I will see about getting some pics of my ATV.

how do you like it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i know im way late...but.. I have an 07 Polaris 700 efi and just got my son a new Kawasaki prairie 360 after he dumped his sportsman 300 seven feet off of a snowmobile bridge into a creek. Could'nt get mad at him he was'nt hurt.

• 1 month later...

I too am late but I wanted to share a pic from last weekend. Turkey hunting on a couple hundred acre farm and came across this field car on the top of a mountain.... so I couldn't resist !

04 sporty 600 twin

C360_2012-05-06-12-16-08.jpg

In the Chevy, on top of the hill

C360_2012-05-06-12-45-46.jpg

• 4 months later...

Yeah!! I had a Honda and a "tacoti??" (cant remember) but they were a blast. Almost killed myself I don't know how many times. They were good at a steady pace , but if you even tried to get goofy they would dump you. Still have scars

• 2 weeks later...

I've had 3 mini bikes(Rupp), a homemade go cart, an "88 Suzuki RM125, "87 Yamaha Warrior, "89 Suzuki Quadracer 250, "02 Honda Recon, and I almost bought an Outlander 800 four years ago, but I passed when i found out my 2nd son was on the way ;) Been looking lately. I really like the belt driven 4x4's, but I hear the chain and shaft driven is better for towing and overall beating.

Rupp mini bikes!! Talk about a blast from the past. Growing up I lived in the city but our neighborhood bordered a huge park. Me and my friends would ride mini bikes all summer. (it was fun dodging the police, who really didn't care but had to respond to calls from neighbors) One time my brother was riding our old Rupp around the back yard when it suddenly burst into flames. He jumped off and the thing just burned. The garden hose did no good (surprise) Fire Dept. showed up with police and every neighbor in the area.