mission bows

Big Indian

My friend bought one for his wife, shoots extremely well, made by mathews. extreamly adjustable. a little short axle to axle for me personally. i plan on buying one for my nephew who wants to start bowhunting this fall.

I bought my Mission Venture last spring and hunted with it this fall and that's after injuring my shoulder....shooting 49# I took a doe ..pass thru at 35 yrds..she dropped in site and an 8pt buck at ten yards recovered 20mins later...Fast...quiet and forgiving...and I still shoot instinctive

Big Indian

they are amazing get the venture and equipe it with axion products and youll have a z7 s cousin!!

they are absolutley deadly bows fast real smooth quite (dead end string stop and dampeners) it is a great bow for the money

i have the venture in black and love it plus the $ from the purchase goes to a mission foundation. i put the best of the best on it sight,

rest(qad hd drop away amazing) mathews t5 quiver axion stabilizer I have $1000 in everything with 6 arrows. youll save a few 2-300 $ compared to the z7 or new helium and have a very nice reliable quality Mathews bow for yrs to come.

Good luck.. stay away from the craze thats more a kids , ladies bow go with the venture its 150$ more but worth it trust me.. 320ish fps 80% let off. Barrets bow hunting has a online site and they do a bow club(lay away) hell build your bow and you pay what and when you can till its paid off mught make it a little easier on ya$$ wise. heres there sight there the #1 mission dealer in ny barretts bowhunting .com

257 East 14th St.

Elmira Heights, NY 14903

(607) 733-7773 ask for Don

logo.pngweSellBanner.png

Mission

Venture

Venture.jpg

Specs.

• SilencersN/A
  • Physical Weight3.96 lbs
  • Axle to Axle30.25 "
  • Brace Height7.125 "
  • Let-off80%
  • RiserFully Machined
  • Finish (Riser/Limbs)N/A
  • IBO RateUp to 321 fps
  • Draw Length26 - 31.5"
  • Draw Weight35 - 70 lbs.
  • GripComposite
  • Cam(s)EL Single Cam
  • String LengthN/A
  • BowstringsZebra Hybrid
  • Cable GuardCarbon Rod
  • Cable LengthN/A
  • MSRP$499.00 (Bow Only)

Description

Spot, stalk, creep, crawl…you’re ready to do whatever it takes to bring home the big game. The Venture is a bow that honors that mission. It’s strong, sleek, compact and loaded with added string suppression and a roller guard for extra-smooth stealth. This bow is packed with proven technology.