Tree Frog

Single_shot,

With all the interesting little critters you find, I think you would enjoy a camera upgrade!

I've only had one little brown tree frog here that cooperated for pics. Even though I hear them daily, they're almost impossible to find.

Thanks for sharing!

So... that makes him a 'barrel' frog? Perhaps he was a little thirsty or wanted to go swimming.

I've never seen a frog that looks like that one - pretty neat.

I think it is called a Gray Tree Frog,they are all over the place at camp.

http://www.cortland.edu/herp/keys/frogpix.htm

Single_shot,

With all the interesting little critters you find, I think you would enjoy a camera upgrade!

I've only had one little brown tree frog here that cooperated for pics. Even though I hear them daily, they're almost impossible to find.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks wooly,that means alot coming from you! All I have at this time is a FujiFilm Finepix A500 and no book....so I don't know the settings very well.Some pictures come out great...others not so good.

I was out working one day and I hear this weird chirping noise and I found this guy. I left them along for nature to take it's course but it looked like the snake is having thanks giving. I think this is also a tree frog.

Nice catch there,don't see that every day!

Edited by Single_shot

I was out working one day and I hear this weird chirping noise and I found this guy. I left them along for nature to take it's course but it looked like the snake is having thanks giving. I think this is also a tree frog.

Nice catch biggamefish!

That's actually a wood frog not a tree frog.

Looks like that snake likes the drumsticks!