Masters 2022

SilentStalker

a572a43f741b432fe545fe4b9234c522.jpg
Here’s my pool for this year. Unfortunately like every year I won’t be able to watch much of it. Work today and tomorrow. Some plans on Saturday and pretty busy on Sunday. If I’m lucky I’ll catch the leaders on the back nine Sunday.

I’ve always wanted to get our group of friends together to watch Sunday’s final round like we do for the Super Bowl but I always seem to have something to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Thank god this is a 4 day tournament. I’m 14th out of 22 in my pool. 11 shots off the leader. Ugh. This is why I don’t bet very often.

I'm back of pack too. I only pick guys I can root for (Fleetwood, Kisner, etc.). I have Cam Smith, but the rest of squad ain't doing shit as i figured.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SilentStalker said:

I must say I was impressed with Tiger's play. Moreso because of having not competed in so long and then doing it on the biggest stage. Good for him, now he has to button up that short game. 

Hes unbelievable. He could shoot 65 or 78 today and neither would surprise me 

• Like 1

I’m sorry but tiger is a dirtbag. Good for him for making the comeback but he’s a dirtbag and I don’t want to watch everyone of his shots when he’s in 20th.

It’s not driving drunk if none of the 6 drugs found in your bloodstream are alcohol. Ive always hated him. He won’t be in prison until he kills someone i guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

It’s not driving drunk if none of the 6 drugs found in your bloodstream are alcohol. Ive always hated him. He won’t be in prison until he kills someone i guess?

Just proves that with enough money and enough fame people will always love you. I liked him when I was younger then I really noticed how he behaved on the course and in interviews and realized he really wasn’t a good roll model for the younger generation. When the cheating scandal happened it just cemented my feelings on him.

He seems like he’s trying to change now that his kids are older.

• Like 1

Just proves that with enough money and enough fame people will always love you. I liked him when I was younger then I really noticed how he behaved on the course and in interviews and realized he really wasn’t a good roll model for the younger generation. When the cheating scandal happened it just cemented my feelings on him.

He seems like he’s trying to change now that his kids are older.

Idk about changing. A year ago he crashed his car high on drugs again.

• Like 1