Masters 2022

SilentStalker

The guy can play and can still play after huge self-inflicted setbacks….What truly amazing athlete is not a scumbag?(of course I know there are many but not really) What makes him different and more hard for people to forget his transgressions?

And Cam needs to shave that ghetto ass ‘stache…it’s actually hard to root for him with that craziness on his lip.

The guy can play and can still play after huge self-inflicted setbacks….What truly amazing athlete is not a scumbag?(of course I know there are many but not really) What makes him different and more hard for people to forget his transgressions?

And Cam needs to shave that ghetto ass ‘stache…it’s actually hard to root for him with that craziness on his lip.

I think a lot of people, like me, would respect Eldrick more if he admitted to his PED use in the early 2000’s and quiet PGA suspension. which ultimately led to his body breaking down (similar to ARod)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think a lot of people, like me, would respect Eldrick more if he admitted to his PED use in the early 2000’s and quiet PGA suspension. which ultimately led to his body breaking down (similar to ARod)

Body breaking down lol? Lets look at his wins since early 2000s

Body breaking down lol? Lets look at his wins since early 2000s

No other golfer has that many injuries. He overtrained and took roids. Just like Arod broke down. IIRC it was around 2005 woods was suspended for PED’s by the PGA

No other golfer has that many injuries. He overtrained and took roids. Just like Arod broke down. IIRC it was around 2005 woods was suspended for PED’s by the PGA

Sure he was lol. Hes had a HOF career since 09. Just say you hate him and move on. Enjoy this group of Chads that are taking over the sport while no one is watching

Sure he was lol. Hes had a HOF career since 09. Just say you hate him and move on. Enjoy this group of Chads that are taking over the sport while no one is watching

I didn’t watch more than 2 or 3 sundays per year in any decade. It’s a tough watch. Even when I was playing 20 rounds a year I’d rather play than watch. I can honestly say I never heard of Scheffler before Thursday and I saw zero shots of this year’s tourney. Eldrick should have won 30 majors easily with his talent and lack of competition but his demons got the best of man. He will pay for his sins.

Lots of Tiger haters here, everyone makes mistakes, some bigger than others. His kids genuinely seem to love their father and really that is all he should concern himself with. I'm not even a Tiger fan, but i can respect someone who has been to the highest peak and the lowest valley and is still out there grinding.

Just curious, I thought nothing was found as far as drugs, alcohol regarding the crash? I know the investigation said he didn't try to correct, but I dont remember proof of substances?

Edited by SilentStalker
spelling

12 minutes ago, SilentStalker said:

Lots of Tiger haters here, everyone makes mistakes, some bigger than others. His kids genuinely seem to love their father and really that is all he should concern himself with. I'm not even a Tiger fan, but i can respect someone who has been to the highest peak and the lowest valley and is still out there grinding.

Just curious, I thought nothing was found as far as drugs, alcohol regarding the crash? I know the investigation said he didn't try to correct, but I dont remember proof of substances?

They never even tested him because they didn't charge him with anything. They verified he was going 75mph, over double the speed limit. 

Ahhhhh the life of the rich and famous. Meanwhile I avoid an accident but end up going in the shoulder of the road and get at ticket for passing on the right. Thank god I had a clean record and got it reduce but it still cost me $125 in court fees. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SilentStalker said:

Cash is king. The Eldrick Woods wing of that local PD building is beautiful. 

• Haha 1