MLB 2022

BizCT

31 minutes ago, PMoney said:

Go SOX

I hope you mean Red, not white. Everyone has us 4th in the AL East. I think our offense can be a top 5 in MLB. But no pitching scares me unless Sale comes back to win 15 games

11 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

Let’s Go Mets !     Two of the best pitchers in baseball (deGrom and Sherzer) are injured before the season starts. Typical for us Mets fans. I’d be happy with a Wild Card. No way the Braves win again. 

As of now I'm going to Mets/Dbacks in Arizona 4/24. Hoping I get lucky and see Degrom or Scherzer pitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought  tickets to the Pirates vs Cubs ! We have a wedding in Virginia this June so we’re hitting Pittsburg on the way , as some know I’m a Cards fan and watch them every year in Pittsburg. This game I’m a Pirate fan ! 

Do love the park and city anyway , so that’s not hard .

We always buy Club seats , the seats are wider , padded and exclusive excess to upscale food and bars ,with  carpeted floors , high top tables with phone chargers , glassed in patios if it rains . Not much more $ .

Go Pirates ?

• Like 1

On 4/10/2022 at 10:56 PM, BizCT said:

Welp, Sox survived and got a win at least. No starters, no relievers and no closer. Could be worse than going 1-2 in 3 close games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They only won 1 out of 3 with the Blue Jays plus the same with the yankees . Bobby D needs to start hitting the long ball . JB Jr needs to get some hits also . 

They only won 1 out of 3 with the Blue Jays plus the same with the yankees . Bobby D needs to start hitting the long ball . JB Jr needs to get some hits also . 

Pitching! We have none except Whitlock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro