MLB 2022

BizCT

• 2 weeks later...

The Yanks are a really bad baseball team. Bullpen sucks, only have the longball to score, no one getting on base. When they were on fire in the first half they were manufacturing runs like I had never seen them do before and playing stellar defense, now they all swing for the fences and we have a minor league SS in left. And now I am done with Boone, hes turned into Larussa 2.0 wildly over managing the bullpen. Lets bring Donald Arthur Mattingly home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The Yanks are a really bad baseball team. Bullpen sucks, only have the longball to score, no one getting on base. When they were on fire in the first half they were manufacturing runs like I had never seen them do before and playing stellar defense, now they all swing for the fences and we have a minor league SS in left. And now I am done with Boone, hes turned into Larussa 2.0 wildly over managing the bullpen. Lets bring Donald Arthur Mattingly home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agree with ya Tacks. Will take a miracle for the Yanks to advance. Injuries, bad play, and bad decisions by Boone have doomed their chances at another WS. And Judge is likely playing in San Francisco next season. 

• Like 1

Funny story: we had 10 tickets a lot of guys couldn’t make it tonight. I thought I wasn’t going to make it. As our Uber driver was dropping us off someone canceled last minute. Ask our driver if he wanted in he said why not. Long story short free ride back to the hotel. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sbuff said:

I'm rooting for the phllies .

You heard it here first , judge will be with the SF Giants next year. 

I said that too. That historically terrible off-season combined with the boos might equal of change scenery. He doesn't appear to want to be a leader or deal with adversity so a smaller market with same $ might just be enough. That said, I hope the Sox offer 5/$300M to drive the price up.

1 hour ago, BizCT said:

Who would have thought the Phillies? Wow. And 4 out of last 6 years the astros are in the WS. Can they finally win # 2?

Never thought phillies had a shot. They were 40/1 to win ws at start of playoffs....  That is insane.  Mets look like a bunch of friggin losers now..  Braves were mocking them and now phillies are.  I still think stros win easy but the fact that noah syndagard is in the WS makes me sick  

9 minutes ago, skully said:

They said on dan patrick show He will get 10 yrs 500 million and giants and dodgers both said they will not get outbid...  He is as good as gone.  Doubt the yankees will go more than 7 yrs. 

Judge, Betts, Bellinger, kershaw = 4 mvp's plus both Turner's and great pitching? That means 121 wins and a loss in the playoffs? lol

Man tough choice ! Some go with the team that eliminated yours , which would be the Phillies, I can’t do that( even though the Cards sucked that series )  I’m not a Yankee fan, and  neutral on the Astro’s ,then the Yankee fans booed Ted Cruz so the Astro’s it is ! 

• Like 1

They said on dan patrick show He will get 10 yrs 500 million and giants and dodgers both said they will not get outbid...  He is as good as gone.  Doubt the yankees will go more than 7 yrs. 

If someone gives him 50 for 10 he should go...and sell out to chase the $$$ and be forgotten like players before him who can never achieve legendary status or prestige outside of Yankee stadium . Doing it as a Yankee is different and that's what all you non-Yankee fans hate most and wish were true for your teams.
40 for 7 from the Yankees may be enough if he wants to be a Yankee forever and follow the script jeter laid out for him.
I would like him to stay because he is a great complete baseball player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2