MLB 2022

BizCT

11 hours ago, crappyice said:

If someone gives him 50 for 10 he should go...and sell out to chase the $$$ and be forgotten like players before him who can never achieve legendary status or prestige outside of Yankee stadium . Doing it as a Yankee is different and that's what all you non-Yankee fans hate most and wish were true for your teams.
40 for 7 from the Yankees may be enough if he wants to be a Yankee forever and follow the script jeter laid out for him.
I would like him to stay because he is a great complete baseball player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, right?  Where else can you break the AL HR record and still get booed?  Who wouldn't want to play in the shoebox of Yankee Stadium and be "appreciated" by grateful fans?  No pesky roof either!  

Id hate to see him go but Soto replacing him will ease the pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Soto has a great eye, no doubt. But 15/$440M he turned down is crazy. His offensive numbers besides walks are just meh the last 2 seasons in a row

If someone gives him 50 for 10 he should go...and sell out to chase the $$$ and be forgotten like players before him who can never achieve legendary status or prestige outside of Yankee stadium . Doing it as a Yankee is different and that's what all you non-Yankee fans hate most and wish were true for your teams.
40 for 7 from the Yankees may be enough if he wants to be a Yankee forever and follow the script jeter laid out for him.
I would like him to stay because he is a great complete baseball player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even 7 years seems long. He’s 30 already.

10 hours ago, BizCT said:

Soto has a great eye, no doubt. But 15/$440M he turned down is crazy. His offensive numbers besides walks are just meh the last 2 seasons in a row

Soto had a bad year..  That wiffle ball stadium will turn his numbers around real quick....

• Like 1