MLB 2022

BizCT

• 4 weeks later...

Every year a friend rents out a picnic area at the Red Wings stadium and throws a party for 1200 of his closest friends, food, craft beer game tickets included.

Heres the Mrs and I making our entrance.

CC516114-B5A2-4B12-840C-E3B8BD10794D.jpeg

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Every year a friend rents out a picnic area at the Red Wings stadium and throws a party for 1200 of his closest friends, food, craft beer game tickets included.

Heres the Mrs and I making our entrance.

CC516114-B5A2-4B12-840C-E3B8BD10794D.jpeg

and Goldy went yardy last night!

• Like 1

Toronto 28 - Red Sox 5    Who the hell was pitching for the Sox ?  The Janitor ?  

Eovaldi! But yea the rest of our staff is numbered in the 70’ss and 80’s. I said since February we have no pitching and the 4th best team in AL East

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eovaldi! But yea the rest of our staff is numbered in the 70’ss and 80’s. I said since February we have no pitching and the 4th best team in AL East

Why arent you calling for Chaim and Coras heads? When the yankees fall behind in a single game you want Boone fired

Why arent you calling for Chaim and Coras heads? When the yankees fall behind in a single game you want Boone fired

Every analyst had us 4th in the AL East. I did too. Great offense but no pitching. We are still 1-2 years ahead of schedule. Without Cora we don’t sniff playoffs last year let Alone upset Yanks and Rays.

I think if the Yankees had Cora the last 6-7 years, they have 3 rings

Every analyst had us 4th in the AL East. I did too. Great offense but no pitching. We are still 1-2 years ahead of schedule. Without Cora we don’t sniff playoffs last year let Alone upset Yanks and Rays.

I think if the Yankees had Cora the last 6-7 years, they have 3 rings

Cant have a billion dollar payroll and come off that year and regress. Its
Unacceptable

Cant have a billion dollar payroll and come off that year and regress. Its
Unacceptable

3 games back and payroll doesn’t mean much when so much dead $. Look at the Phillies and Padres. They have higher payrolls for actual playing guys and we all in the same boat. Look at Mets and Yankees with zero rings. I’m sure you’d gladly trade all the 100-win seasons for 1-2 rings.

Yanks are having a season like 2018 Red Sox. Coast to 100+ wins and crush everyone in playoffs and win a ring. Unless……….BOONE!

3 games back and payroll doesn’t mean much when so much dead $. Look at the Phillies and Padres. They have higher payrolls for actual playing guys and we all in the same boat. Look at Mets and Yankees with zero rings. I’m sure you’d gladly trade all the 100-win seasons for 1-2 rings.

Yanks are having a season like 2018 Red Sox. Coast to 100+ wins and crush everyone in playoffs and win a ring. Unless……….BOONE!

Cannot have a regression with a billion dollar payroll. Unacceptable and someone has to be fired

Cannot have a regression with a billion dollar payroll. Unacceptable and someone has to be fired

Yanks regressed 2019 to 2020 and again to 2021.
Dodgers have passed Yanks for best record in baseball now. Imagine a Betts/Judge WS!?!?

34 minutes ago, BizCT said:

Chris Sale broke wrist riding bike
Now. Can't make this stuff up

Oh great .  Time to put that boy out to pasture. Or better yet , throw him in the dumpster ! The only things holding him together are screws , glue , and duct tape . 

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, johnplav said:

I think that dude might be cursed

42 minutes ago, SportsmanNH said:

Oh great .  Time to put that boy out to pasture. Or better yet , throw him in the dumpster ! The only things holding him together are screws , glue , and duct tape . 

Sucks because for 7 straight years he was awesome. I guess we paid $145M for a ring?