Not if but when - You will get Covid

suburbanfarmer

Thanks ,seems like the worst is done. My wife had a headache for 4 days that the infusions didn't cure this time so she took a test. She texted me at work yesterday to say she was positive.  Work requires me to stay home for 10 days ,she can work from home once she feels up to it. My son has to stay home from school next week.

Sounds like you will have some nice family time together next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Never had it same the  Mrs , only wore a mask when absolutely forced to . Retirement parties of 150  plus maskless since the beginning. Traveled all over ,maskless . Multiple exposures,   Never got it . One J&J shot  I did get blood clots  though ….
I don’t know just lucky ? Or suburb conditioning and health ?

I’ll probably die from it but I’ve still yet to feel a symptom. Tested positive twice but I have very little trust in the testing.

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I’ll probably die from it but I’ve still yet to feel a symptom. Tested positive twice but I have very little trust in the testing.

i agree with your sentiments for trusting the tests.. specially if its so contagious how can some one in the same household with full exposure not get it ?

i agree with your sentiments for trusting the tests.. specially if its so contagious how can some one in the same household with full exposure not get it ?

A Jesus Miracle that’s how… or maybe just maybe not all our bodies are the same and some people have better immune systems than others

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

A Jesus Miracle that’s how… or maybe just maybe not all our bodies are the same and some people have better immune systems than others

Not questioning the miracle but then if we are are all different than why mandate the masks, let us take our chances ;) 

Not questioning the miracle but then if we are are all different than why mandate the masks, let us take our chances  

In yet beginning when we didn’t know and when we had a different strain masks was a way to slow down transmission. With the newer less virulent strains of covid I think masking and vaccine should be a personal choice.

I see no downside to being vaccinated but if someone wants to be a Idiot that is their choice.

For someone who seems so hung up on choice what is your stance on Roe?

• Like 1

Just now, Chef said:

In yet beginning when we didn’t know and when we had a different strain masks was a way to slow down transmission. With the newer less virulent strains of covid I think masking and vaccine should be a personal choice.

I see no downside to being vaccinated but if someone wants to be a Idiot that is their choice.

Start a different thread on Roe and we debate it there 

• Like 1

Start a different thread on Roe and we debate it there 

Why personal choice is personal choice. For people who feel they Should have the choice to not get vaxed or wear a mask… and then want to tell a woman what she can and can’t do with her own body?

It seems to me the topic is private medical decisions.

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Why personal choice is personal choice. For people who feel they Should have the choice to not get vaxed or wear a mask… and then want to tell a woman what she can and can’t do with her own body?

Rape/incest or a certain medical situations are not by choice so in that situation I would agree with the women's right but on the other hand i am pro life all day every day why not accept it as another miracle.

Rape/incest or a certain medical situations are not by choice so in that situation I would agree with the women's right but on the other hand i am pro life all day every day why not accept it as another miracle.

Why? So a woman chose for the condom to break or for her birth control not to work? Did she choose for the vasectomy to fail?

No she didn’t so why should she then be saddled with something for the rest of her life?

Personal choice and freedoms go both ways.

It’s funny because this scenario shows the hypocrisy of both sides and how they both say the same crap when it fits a narrative they like

25 minutes ago, Chef said:

Why? So a woman chose for the condom to break or for her birth control not to work? Did she choose for the vasectomy to fail?

No she didn’t so why should she then be saddled with something for the rest of her life?

Personal choice and freedoms go both ways.

It’s funny because this scenario shows the hypocrisy of both sides and how they both say the same crap when it fits a narrative they like

So you are ok killing a healthy viable human is what I am hearing here

Do you even understand what you are saying? Its still murder in my opinion if there is a heartbeat..

The heart is not beating on it’s own. It’s no different than pulling a vegetable off of life support

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

The heart is not beating on it’s own. It’s no different than pulling a vegetable off of life support

The vegetable is not coming back to life, a fetus being terminated could grow up to be the next researcher who cures cancer for all one knows.

Still the same principal l. It’s not alive if it can’t live on its own. I support abortion up until the point of viability. Until then it’s a personal choice just like mask wearing of vaccination

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chef said:

Seems your Democrats were all about telling people what to do with their bodies for the last couple years but are singing a different tune now. Those Damn midterms ya know. 

• Like 2

Vaxxed here. Its pretty clear now it has absolutely zero effect on these new strains yet they keep pushing it. Especially on children. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Vaxxed here. Its pretty clear now it has absolutely zero effect on these new strains yet they keep pushing it. Especially on children. Why?

Not sure. Im vaxed too and so far it worked for me

Not sure. Im vaxed too and so far it worked for me

I probably know 30 people that got Covid since 4/1 and three were unvaxxed. All had the same severity. It doesnt do a damned thing. Stop pushing it

• Like 2