Not if but when - You will get Covid

suburbanfarmer

1 minute ago, Kmartinson said:

The separation of society based on race, political stance, gender, age, class, sexuality, nationality, and so on, are part of what's fueling many terrible occurrences across the world. We are supposed to be proud of a national identity built on the promise of equality. Labeling a sickness duragatorily based on theoritical origin is clearly adding to segregation not eliminating it. 

You sure have done your part this week ,how many fights have you started in the turkey hunting thread this week?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh.....scary.......The libs have pulled their favorite race card on this covid post. Oh the horror of it all. Now we are supposed to shrink into a corner and stop calling these diseases by their location of origin. What the heck, the race card works on everything else...right? The weak functioning of progressive minds have a peculiar reliance on calling everyone that disagrees with them bigots and racists. You people have made a mockery of the term.

Thanks Nomad for pointing out the stupidity of these kinds of claims.

This tolerance is logic. I'm far from liberal. These common political jabs are regular responce from narrowminded myopic people, after getting called out for saying something inappropriate. Blame my political position, fine but you are very wrong as well. I haven't voted in 20 years and think our 2 party system is a total failure. We are still the best country in the world, still a land of opportunity but that's not because of either administration. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Nobody is being a bigot ,that's the point . You beta males get worked up over the littlest stuff. I'd love to know what sets it off so I can make sure my kids avoid what ever it is that turns people into that during childhood.

I'm sure you won't have any problems making your children act just like you. Lol

Just now, Jeremy K said:

The country will be in good hands then. 

You are probably correct, this country is pretty great at sharing between opposite ends of the same spectrum. My children are Chinese American.... what a great world I raise them in where they can agree to disagree. 

You are probably correct, this country is pretty great at sharing between opposite ends of the same spectrum. My children are Chinese American.... what a great world I raise them in where they can agree to disagree. 

How can you call them Chinese American but we can’t call it the China flu? You sound like a hypothetical racist bigot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Heres the lab! 

if you havent seen this before gotta watch this - not only is it hilarious but also true!  and its a historically left guy saying it.  Best damn thing ive seen in years.  lol 

it takes a minute to get going but so damn funny(can FF to 2:10 in) 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kmartinson said:

The separation of society based on race, political stance, gender, age, class, sexuality, nationality, and so on, are part of what's fueling many terrible occurrences across the world. We are supposed to be proud of a national identity built on the promise of equality. Labeling a sickness derogatorily based on theoritical origin is clearly adding to segregation not eliminating it. 

durogatorily based on theoritical

I guess you meant  derogatorily and theoretical? But anyway you do realize diseases for ages have been named from the place of origin. It was just this one that oooo don't call it Chinese because then no matter how much cover ups or who new what someone might come out the Chinese did not want it followed up on. But anyway this is not the political section and you can take your baiting there as well as your ineptitude to think without CNN directing you.

Peace

• Like 2

Meanwhile, back on the ranch.

I just returned from a writer's conference in Wyoming. 200 people in a hotel complex for five days - eating, drinking, bullshitting with no masks. Day One, a guy popped positive and then spent the conference in his room. We used masks for a few hours, then abandoned them. I'm just waiting to pop. 

Unless of course, whisky has a preventative effect, in which case, I'm good and would like to thank Visit Casper for the hospitality suite.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch.
I just returned from a writer's conference in Wyoming. 200 people in a hotel complex for five days - eating, drinking, bullshitting with no masks. Day One, a guy popped positive and then spent the conference in his room. We used masks for a few hours, then abandoned them. I'm just waiting to pop. 
Unless of course, whisky has a preventative effect, in which case, I'm good and would like to thank Visit Casper for the hospitality suite.

Sounds like a case of unnecessary testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just now, BizCT said:

Sounds like a case of unnecessary testing

I just received an email from another guy that I had a few conversations with who said he tested positive when he got home. So far, I'm negative.

Thanks you President Trumden for those sweet sweet vax shots.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, left field said:

I just received an email from another guy that I had a few conversations with who said he tested positive when he got home. So far, I'm negative.

The people who tested positive were not vaxxed? 

I guess I don’t understand the testing without symptoms. I went to a conference in arizona in April. People from the around the world. 25-30 positives afterwards. I didn’t have symptoms so I didn’t take a test. Everyone else I know closely didn’t either. So maybe there were 100 positives if we all tested? I just don’t get the point.

The same liberals who wouldn’t go into work last year are now fine going into work even though cases are even higher because they’re hypocrites?

13 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

The people who tested positive were not vaxxed? 

No idea. I'm going to assume they were because libtards.

3 minutes ago, BizCT said:

I guess I don’t understand the testing without symptoms. I went to a conference in arizona in April. People from the around the world. 25-30 positives afterwards. I didn’t have symptoms so I didn’t take a test. Everyone else I know closely didn’t either. So maybe there were 100 positives if we all tested? I just don’t get the point.

The same liberals who wouldn’t go into work last year are now fine going into work even though cases are even higher because they’re hypocrites?

Both had symptoms. The guy I talked to was coughing slightly as I was politely backing away. This was after we spent three hours in a conference room together.

As for me testing without symptoms, call it an abundance of caution as I'm going to see my 87-year-old mother next week. 

21 minutes ago, left field said:

No idea. I'm going to assume they were because libtards.

Both had symptoms. The guy I talked to was coughing slightly as I was politely backing away. This was after we spent three hours in a conference room together.

As for me testing without symptoms, call it an abundance of caution as I'm going to see my 87-year-old mother next week. 

Safe bet

Do you trust the tests though? Why not wait an extra week to be safe. Even @Chef knows from personal experience the testing is wacky.