Not if but when - You will get Covid

suburbanfarmer

I trust them enough to feel safe with two OTC tests from two manufacturers taken five and ten days after exposure. If I had symptoms, I would up that to a clinical test. 

Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Well after over 2 years and working in a hospital with covid all around and more exposures that I can count, I finally got it. Came from my coworker that was coughing last week. I as only with her a short period of time, but it was enough 

Hows it going? The throat was the worst for me but only hurt for a couple days

Well after over 2 years and working in a hospital with covid all around and more exposures that I can count, I finally got it. Came from my coworker that was coughing last week. I as only with her a short period of time, but it was enough 

Plenty of mandatory time off to hit the Green Drake match up at the Beaverkill!!!!
Bring Lefty with ya!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Stay hydrated!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I think the symptoms change with the different strains ,you and Jay both said the sore throat sucks but neither my wife or had a sore throat. She had a 4 day headache and cough.

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

I think the symptoms change with the different strains ,you and Jay both said the sore throat sucks but neither my wife or had a sore throat. She had a 4 day headache and cough.

40 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

For sure. My wife had stomach issues

I never had head cold, throat, or loss of taste/smell issues. For me it was the body aches

4 minutes ago, BizCT said:

True, but I meant lots of people who had the original before vax had varying symptoms.

I think once it's all said and done we'll see how ineffective the Vax really was as a one size fits all plan.

• Like 1

I think once it's all said and done we'll see how ineffective the Vax really was as a one size fits all plan.

I see no difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed as far as getting covid and symptoms. And thats with a pretty good sample size. Ive known dozens of people that had or have covid the past few months and its mild for just about all of them. My father in law is having a real tough go of it but hes 82 and diabetic. Quadruple vaxxed

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I see no difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed as far as getting covid and symptoms. And thats with a pretty good sample size. Ive known dozens of people that had or have covid the past few months and its mild for just about all of them. My father in law is having a real tough go of it but hes 82 and diabetic. Quadruple vaxxed

Hope your uncle comes out ok with it!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Even if we believe all of the COVID deaths are correctly coded (I don't believe the numbers are this high), the chart below shows exactly what we/conspiracy theorists said all along. Covid will have its ebbs and flows regardless of vaccines, masks, lockdowns, etc. 

Screenshot 2022-06-01 120409.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Sore throat was annoying but it only lasted a few days. The coughing isnt too bad most of the time, but its got its annoying moments. All in all, its not too terrible. I feel like im on the back end of it already 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Sore throat was annoying but it only lasted a few days. The coughing isnt too bad most of the time, but its got its annoying moments. All in all, its not too terrible. I feel like im on the back end of it already 

Please make sure Chef wears 3 masks instead of 2 if you fish with him again in 2022. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why are we still even talking about COVID, what a joke it is right now. Nobody dying and very mild symptoms. Everyone needs to just move and and live life

We should have never stopped.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally got the vid ! Loading the camper yesterday mrs nomad said she’s getting a cold, I said ya my allergies are kicking in to . To be safe we took our temps , normal.

So we went set up went for a walk then my energy dropped and some body aches kicked in . Rough night I didn’t sleep much ….

Got up at9:30 feeling much better, but I took a test anyway , positive. 

Only signs or symptoms today are my energy level is down a small amount .

heading to the beach and will hike later 

pic from our campsite 

1850A25B-FA5E-499E-BF72-71EEE749EA37.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Well I finally got the vid ! Loading the camper yesterday mrs nomad said she’s getting a cold, I said ya my allergies are kicking in to . To be safe we took our temps , normal.

So we went set up went for a walk then my energy dropped and some body aches kicked in . Rough night I didn’t sleep much ….

Got up at9:30 feeling much better, but I took a test anyway , positive. 

Only signs or symptoms today are my energy level is down a small amount .

heading to the beach and will hike later 

pic from our campsite 

1850A25B-FA5E-499E-BF72-71EEE749EA37.jpeg

I see you’re fenced in.  If your symptoms worsen, will you be allowed out?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2