Not if but when - You will get Covid

suburbanfarmer

After two and a half years avoiding Covid, it finally got Mrs grampy and me. Hit us like a ton of bricks, night before last. Tested positive last evening. Down and out right now. Pretty sick. Much worse than the flu. Just riding it out. Hopefully this will give me immunity for deer season?

• Sad 3

Just now, grampy said:

After two and a half years avoiding Covid, it finally got Mrs grampy and me. Hit us like a ton of bricks, night before last. Tested positive last evening. Down and out right now. Pretty sick. Much worse than the flu. Just riding it out. Hopefully this will give me immunity for deer season?

Good luck. Stay hydrated and space out your vitamins!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, grampy said:

Stay strong my friend. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grampy said:

Rest up and take it easy as much as possible. Get some fresh air though, too. That helps every so often. Doc put me on molnupiravir today, but maybe ask about that or Paxlovid. 

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 12:06 PM, BizCT said:

Even if we believe all of the COVID deaths are correctly coded (I don't believe the numbers are this high), the chart below shows exactly what we/conspiracy theorists said all along. Covid will have its ebbs and flows regardless of vaccines, masks, lockdowns, etc. 

Screenshot 2022-06-01 120409.png

Bingo!  Cases went up and down no matter what we did...  Hopefully the Scientists and politicians will learn from this?  Doubt it... too useful to control people...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, grampy said:

Take care of yourselves .... hydrate , orange juice , plenty of rest and sunshine !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grampy said:

We are getting the medication Bebtelovimab through IV. Doc says we should feel better in 24 to 48 hours! Man that would be great! Thanks for all the well wishes.

Good luck to you & the Mrs.  Please keep us updated.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 3:03 PM, phade said:

Rest up and take it easy as much as possible. Get some fresh air though, too. That helps every so often. Doc put me on molnupiravir today, but maybe ask about that or Paxlovid. 

And how are you doing today, sir??

14 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

And how are you doing today, sir??

Wife is now sick, unfortunately. Headache is roaring for her and congestion setting in.

I feel somewhat better, but certainly still sick enough to not even think about being in public. Congestion/cough/throat still there. I'm progressing a small amount each day. My guess is by end of weekend. Still no taste or smell.

On 8/11/2022 at 1:59 PM, grampy said:

We are getting the medication Bebtelovimab through IV. Doc says we should feel better in 24 to 48 hours! Man that would be great! Thanks for all the well wishes.

Praying for healing for you and others who are hurting.  

• Like 1