Not if but when - You will get Covid

suburbanfarmer

2 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

It will be interesting as the information starts to surface ,just how bad we were lied to . 

Yup ! States medical pros are now saying do NOT give the vaccine to males of certain ages due to heart issues and death !

We have NO idea the long term affects 

• Thanks 1

Yup ! States medical pros are now saying do NOT give the vaccine to males of certain ages due to heart issues and death !
We have NO idea the long term affects 

Same professionals who say it's fine for men to eat Hudson River striped bass! I picture angry woman sitting around the labs seeking revenge!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hundred of years of vaccines.  This is not a unique vaccine.  This is basic medicine.  I had to have vaccines to go to kindergarten.  I had them when I joined the military.  I had more when I served overseas.  It seems silly to me to draw the line at THIS vaccine when most of us have already had half a dozen and never raised a fuss.  You do you, but this is nothing more than a flu shot.  Nothing to lose your minds over.  I won't begin to change a single person's mind, especially on this site.  I just checked in to report that I still haven't had it.  I'm out.

I got the vaccine (also got covid but that's neither here nor there) the shot doesnt scare me but mandates do. This is not the polio vaccine and covid aint polio. I hate the vilification of those that chose not to get it. It doesn't prevent covid or stop the spread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I got the vaccine (also got covid but that's neither here nor there) the shot doesnt scare me but mandates do. This is not the polio vaccine and covid aint polio. I hate the vilification of those that chose not to get it. It doesn't prevent covid or stop the spread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We should stop calling it a vaccine.. its basically a glorified flu shot

Vaccine prevents just like polio vaccine, flu shot is changed with the variants every yr..

It’s still a vaccine. Again please don’t just spew at the mouth… just because you think it doesn’t make it true

Just now, Chef said:

It’s still a vaccine. Again please don’t just spew at the mouth… just because you think it doesn’t make it true

Last I checked it was still a free country and I can choose to as I plz..

Online forum  no need for you get all wadded up with some ones comments or choices.

• Like 2

Last I checked it was still a free country and I can choose to as I plz..
Online forum  no need for you get all wadded up with some ones comments or choices.

Choose to what say things that aren’t true because you aren’t educated on the subject… yes it’s your right to say idiotic things and it’s my right to call you out on them…. I’m not bashing your choice I’m just telling you that what you are saying is false and that’s a fact

Here

Influenza (flu) vaccines (often called “flu shots”) are vaccines that protect against the four influenza viruses that research indicates will be most common during the upcoming season. Most flu vaccines are “flu shots” given with a needle, usually in the arm, but there also is a nasal spray flu vaccine.

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Choose to what say things that aren’t true because you aren’t educated on the subject… yes it’s your right to say idiotic things and it’s my right to call you out on them…. I’m not bashing your choice I’m just telling you that what you are saying is false and that’s a fact

Here

Influenza (flu) vaccines (often called “flu shots”) are vaccines that protect against the four influenza viruses that research indicates will be most common during the upcoming season. Most flu vaccines are “flu shots” given with a needle, usually in the arm, but there also is a nasal spray flu vaccine.

You win.. now make covid stop with this vaccine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Chef said:

Here

At least the Flu shots aren't killing and harming the serfs who take a shot that at best works 40% of the time and that's a fact.

Some experts say 30% effective is the norm and it's just tough $h!t for the 70% it doesn't protect.

You have better odd's at a crap table in Vegas.

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I honestly feel bad for the people who caved and got this BS injected in them to keep their jobs. Just absolutely disgusting the lengths the democrats took to insure the Sale of vaccine doses .

The sale of vaccine doses is what some wanted fortified. Just look up time magazine “fortified” and that should give everyone a easy explanation. :secret:

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

24 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

ive had "covid" 3 times now. Ill take covid 100 times over the flu. 

IVe had covid 3 times now and the last time it turned into some new strain of the flu, as covid left.. Flu was just as good/bad but it didn't fully leave my body for nearly 2 months. Pure congestion that sucked.