Not if but when - You will get Covid

suburbanfarmer

I wonder If I have avoided it because of the vaccine? Or booster? Any thoughts. Lollol.

I piss all over but I don't occupy the same bathroom as women except at home.

Both parties suck in our system.

Putin is a jerk too.

Inflation sucks.

Lots of lazy people not working. 

Living wage is a joke.

Global warming. 

Gas prices ridiculous,  now more corn in it.

Cant find ammo.

Gubments taking my machine guns.

Nothing is made to last anymore.

These posts are insanely repetitive,  same guys feeling the same way every week.

You know why we post stuff like this? Cause we can, we live in the best country on the planet, enjoy it fellas and ladies. Folks are all wasting precious hunting and fishing time. Let's hold hands cross party lines and shoot stuff in the face, or at least catch up some trout dinner! Stay cool pony boy!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still never had it here - 2 shots early on. In last 3 weeks, 6 of my close (rural) neighbors have - all I have contact with within 48 hours of them being positive. Worse case was 79 yo male w/4 shots - really sick for 2 days - back combining beans for 12 hours day 5 Wife was neg after 3. Longest for neg test for the others was 5 days. Basically a short hard cold for all. 

Fiance sick currently and am trying to avoid it.negative on a covid test lastnight.leaning towards flu,had a little cough,now chest hurts when cough like bronchitis.was ready to toss cookies at 4am this morning but didnt.told her lay in bed and sleep.need to get my ass in the woods with some fresh air,busy helping her out though

5 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I’ve got a (I hope anyway) a head cold.  
Headache, cough and no temperature.

Around 1pm today my boss sent me a text that he won't be in tomorrow, his first bout of covid.  I took a test 45 minutes ago and I am positive too......

• Sad 2

41 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Around 1pm today my boss sent me a text that he won't be in tomorrow, his first bout of covid.  I took a test 45 minutes ago and I am positive too......

That sucks! Bad timing!! Did you have it last year around this time or am I thinking of someone else?