Not if but when - You will get Covid

suburbanfarmer

27 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Feel better . Dont know about rsv.  Wife will fill me in . I have had the first shot and booster . Gave up on the 6 other shots they now say will save you from all the ills in the world . Planned on the flue shot never got around to it .

RSV has been around forever. Just been going around like crazy for the last few weeks. It will run its course. 

Hope you both feel better soon. 

I go back to work on Monday.  HR says I must wear a mask at all times for 5 days . Not looking forward  to that . Just wish I knew who I got it from . Probably  BIL. He was coughing in my truck last Friday.  Said he had just a cold and it had been 5 days since he had it. Never tested. Either that or got it grocery shopping Friday morning.

Since I have gotten the vaccine and the booster, I have been buttering my toast with covid every morning and somehow I just can't seem to contract it. Going to try harder this week. Greco-Roman wrestling with active covid patients. I can't believe we are still talking about this.  Lol