How cool is this to wake up to

burmjohn

That is great...I have so been missing looking out the window to see the deer in the field...now all I have is a sea of green...hopefully I'll be able to get things disced and planted in the woods behind us....they should travel and bed there insight of PC room window...we are having a great rain...started at 3:30am and poured for a while ..now steady moderate rain....yeaaaay

This out your backdoor? I love seeing bucks in velvet. Out driving around, and I hit the brakes, my wife thinks I'm gonna put us in the ditch, I just want to see what's in the field.

Out the front door, never saw this many bucks out there. But this is the first year we had grass. Turkey showed up too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

What a great view to wake up to, and to have your one year one appreciate it is even better. No doubt a hunter in the making... Beautiful view john!!! I am amazed they are fighting but dominance can take place any time I guese... This is one jealouse person right now!!! Very cool, thanks for sharing!

Some great looking bucks John. Just don't let your family start naming them. It's harder to pull the trigger when "Mr. Fluffy Fuzzyhorn" walks past your stand..LOL

She can still call them that on the wall ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

How cool is this to wake up to. My 1 year old loved it.

A few times they were fighting too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Hey if you need help thinning the herd, just PM me I am available most of the bow and gun season!!! haha! What an awesome sight to wake up to!